Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

Guest Spongebob

Awww come on Kurry, my German is not good. I get crazy and ethiopian and that last words sponge of some description but come on translate into simple Sponge.

Monk you can be my TA, I will let you just let me know what nation to offer the TA to.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Its taken years of dedication and perserverance. This is my final game because its impossible to find players to TA with me now. I have done all I can to cause chaos around the world.

I would like to be your TA :thumbsup:

Wir sind alle Deutsch und würde gerne mit dem Sponge verbündeter.

:cheers:

Wow German I can translate, your all German and you want me to be your ally. Excellent

Nous sommes tous allemand et serait heureux à l'éponge allié :cheers:

Wir alle Deutsch wäre erfreut die Verbündeten Frottiergewebe

Siamo ogni tedesco sarebbe felici di vedere degli alleati del genere spugno

Cada alemão é estaria contente de vista os aliados do spugno de gênero

Awww come on Kurry, my German is not good. I get crazy and ethiopian and that last words sponge of some description but come on translate into simple Sponge.

Monk you can be my TA, I will let you just let me know what nation to offer the TA to.

' Oh my god! You are crazy my little sponge. I am Ethiopian.'

although I think the word I used for sponge is a contraceptive sponge...... :thumbsup:

Hey, I'll be your ally. I am up for the challenge. The greatest task a Victory player could ever do is help the sponge survive a game. Just PM me your country and I promise I won't tell anybody. After all, don't want people DW on my ally just because he is there!!!! :cheers:

Guest Spongebob

' Oh my god! You are crazy my little sponge. I am Ethiopian.'

although I think the word I used for sponge is a contraceptive sponge...... :thumbsup:

Hey, I'll be your ally. I am up for the challenge. The greatest task a Victory player could ever do is help the sponge survive a game. Just PM me your country and I promise I won't tell anybody. After all, don't want people DW on my ally just because he is there!!!! :cheers:

No point being an ally if we are not close and lets face it my survival is dependent on me remaining hidden for a short while atleast. But I have said as soon as my neighbours have declared I will also and see where it takes me.

As much fun as it is swapping colonial blows with you I will call a truce and give the game a chance to breath. Any more declarations. Who has signed up for all those missing nations. I am UAE BTW.

AND WHERE IS MANSTAIN :thumbsup:

Denmark!

Guest Spongebob
As much fun as it is swapping colonial blows with you I will call a truce and give the game a chance to breath. Any more declarations. Who has signed up for all those missing nations. I am UAE BTW.

Denmark!

Arrrrrghhhhh!!!!! Not alowed, hand it over, Denmark has been and always will be MINE, Mine I Tell You. I guess I will have to find a way to invade you.

Denmark!

Arrrrrghhhhh!!!!! Not alowed, hand it over, Denmark has been and always will be MINE, Mine I Tell You. I guess I will have to find a way to invade you.

Sorry Sponge. I was just pulling your leg. I'm not in this game. Personal issues. Have a lot on my head.

Guest Spongebob

AND WHERE IS MANSTAIN :ranting:

Denmark!

Sorry Sponge. I was just pulling your leg. I'm not in this game. Personal issues. Have a lot on my head.

Shame, it would have been fun crossing swords with the ManStain, Roll up Roll up, last Sponge in existence, come and see the last ever surviving Sponge in the world.

Guest Spongebob
surviving ? not for long :ranting:

So come on Monk who did you get, let me know, Shirley you dont still fear me. I have been defeated every time so why hide from me, I need to hide to survive.

Guest Spongebob
I allready declared which country I play. :ranting:

Sorry Monk must have missed that, care to repeat it for Simple Sponge? Unless you are signed in under an assumed name?