• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Thought you might like that! :ranting:

:robot:

Well I dont

First I have ManStain pulling my leg, then Earthling and then Monk. I hope either of you are in fact Denmark then I can dedicate my final game to the capture of Denmark from your grubby paws.

Neither of you deserve Denmark and both of you deserve to die.

Thought you might like that! :ranting:

:robot:

Well I dont

First I have ManStain pulling my leg, then Earthling and then Monk. I hope either of you are in fact Denmark then I can dedicate my final game to the capture of Denmark from your grubby paws.

Neither of you deserve Denmark and both of you deserve to die.

Final game? In this case I suggest to stop the game now declare the Sponge to be the winner and start a new game.

Guest Spongebob

I see I have taught you well Monk features in the art of Fast Quips. Its okay your not even playing my Arch Nemesis. I will play as always and pray to the Great God Neptune that you find the courage to declare your nation and face me one final time. If not then so be it, I will find you and destroy you. Your back stabbing ways will not prosper.

No sorry I am but a Sponge, I entertain small brains and I am finding a vast quantity that need entertaining here today. The English have the original constritution (sic) - The Magna Carta, written by the aristocracy, for the minions, to keep them in line.

I however am at one with my colonist friends, Oiled Shrimps (being of the sea) should not be on the menu this year but with capatilisum (sic) gone mad I dare say you'll have them on the shelves by Christmas. :robot:

The Magna Carta was hardly a grand example of a "constitution," being written by and for the nobles for the maintenance of the feudal system and the protection of the prerogatives of so-called "nobility." While it did limit the power of the monarch, it only served to protect the barons, as written.

As for the rest, seeing as it is BP's oil slicking the shrimps, perhaps it is more a matter that British engineering isn't all that and a bag of crisps...

I mean, seriously, what is a Jaguar, but a full employment contract for a mechanic?

Likewise, I suspect that the reason the UK drills for oil and made Jaguars and not, say, computer chips is that there's no practical way to make a computer chip leak oil.

A Mechanic worth his salt would not touch a Jag :ranting:

Garbage

Very few have declared so far, whats the delay people lets get the diplomatic ball rolling

Lots of diplomacy going on. But it will probably peak after the RNA's in turn 1 get in.

victory-map-diplomacy-89t00.png

A lot of playes do not declare on the forum as they feel it puts them at a disadvantage (aint it so, Sponge ?), and maybe there are some large collectivew setups that feel they do not need diplomacy.

I like your map

How about an update

Mireange I thought you had already checked in as GB? :ranting:

Whats changed??

Fastfreddy, Smedleythebarbarian, Sparafucile, Elpasopete, Becher and Earthling have declared

Very disapointing that not many have declared in Europe, that continent is of no concern for me at this time but I would still like to find out who lives where for when i pay Europe or Africa or the Middle East a visit, does anyone wish to contact me?

Guest Spongebob

Well in the spirit of encouraging a Sponge Hunting Party I will let you all know where I am - I am Germany again, so come on all those around me send me your plans for my invasion.

Well in the spirit of encouraging a Sponge Hunting Party I will let you all know where I am - I am Germany again, so come on all those around me send me your plans for my invasion.

Dear Spongebob, you have food and coal to spare, how would you like to cooperate against Denmark?

Dear Denmark, Germany has food and coal to spare, how would you like to cooperate against Germany?