Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 91

Hamish

the Norwegians feel the German airforce is a myth...we invaded denmark, then germany, and finally lowlands and never saw a single German plane...

They are only interested in significant targets... :ninja:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the Norwegians feel the German airforce is a myth...we invaded denmark, then germany, and finally lowlands and never saw a single German plane...

Just a heads up to those paranoid types out there: I will be declaring war on Denmark and Northern Russia soon. Before he dropped, Canada ceded the single province islands in the Saint Lawrence to Denmark and Northern Russia. I plan to take those islands and thereby bring all of the starting Canadian territories under my control. Nothing more sinister is happening so don't get your panties in a twist.

good timing with the alliance withdrawls to norway and finland...

Hey, they were out there for what, 4 turns with no reply. I got bored of waiting. The two things are unrelated.

• 2 weeks later...

:laugh:

Anybody out there to DW on my great France?

I don't like being second in line - and at the very moment, Des with his Germany is ahead in the numbers of wars...

Juhai... turn 29, and i am still alive...

I don't like being second in line - and at the very moment, Des with his Germany is ahead in the numbers of wars...

I think I can still DW on you......heck, I am getting killed anyhow, why not?

I went to war with you, just for drill. Of course, I am at war with Des too, so not sure that helps.

Damn, you guys have more than 13 wars? :angry2:

I will, oh wait, I already did. :beer: Of course that is only because Hungary ceded some of my former yugoslavian territory to Germany and didn't want to waste any time in case he did the same with France. :holiday:

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-91t29.png

I've included xNimes and changed the color of the middle eastern team to olive green, to improve contract with the burgundy color of the Balkan+ eastern Europe alliance.

Tnx Dag!

You give the Crimson Alliance too much credit, though. We do not own Crete or Cyprus (That's olive green) and the FreeCity of Königsberg and it's suburbs Elblaq and Suwalki still proudly hoist the German flag so for the time being that's a splot of green still to be corrected.