Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 91

Hamish

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me where the Monk is... Tell me PreTeenDater or suffer the death of a thousand sponges

I guess that even the Monk does not feel the need to kill you a thousand times over.

Guest Spongebob

No.... You misunderstand I shall not Die - I am immoral.... errm I mean Immortal!!! Death of a thousand Cuts, thats what was meant that the Sponge shall Kill the Monk 1000 times,

Y U NO LISTEN!!!!!!

So between you me and the four poster bed - WHERE IS THE MONK.... I need to know so I can place his evil deeds on the list of Evilness already atributed to the Dark One

word around town is your morale is negative so people will try to bury it to eliminate you from the game...this game is as much about keeping a stable economy as it is a war game...I personally have never subscribed to that tactic but it is what it is....spending too much has its consequences as you already know from past games.... :woohoo:

Tell me where the Monk is... Tell me PreTeenDater or suffer the death of a thousand sponges

I heard they made the Dark Monk, King of Spongistan! and he is throwing a really big party to celebrate, sorry, no sponges allowed. :beer:

Guest Spongebob

I heard they made the Dark Monk, King of Spongistan! and he is throwing a really big party to celebrate, sorry, no sponges allowed. :beer:

Now your just asking for a slap, you'll have to wait till 94 for that

There's negative morale for ya.

Imagine Kurassier in game ?85? playing Denmark with negative morale all the way up to turn 73... i think he didn't fire a single shor in an entire RL year!

Well, learn from the greeks: deficit spending doesn't work in the long run, spend within your means. :)

It's not so much the neg morale. It's the petty maneuvers of opposing countries. Forcing peace on me is one thing. It's when they force peace last turn, then turn around and declare war this turn--like Hungary just did. Is this going to be an ongoing thing?

It's not so much the neg morale. It's the petty maneuvers of opposing countries. Forcing peace on me is one thing. It's when they force peace last turn, then turn around and declare war this turn--like Hungary just did. Is this going to be an ongoing thing?

Sadly, it may well be, for a short while. Hungary has nothing better to do than send in 30/60/90 EM-orders. That will make his treasury go negative quickly and his morale will follow. I guess for the few turns that he still has positive morale he uses that to put you in a bit deeper.