Rolling Thunder Forums

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting comments over the last few pages. I think we have all been burned a few times by something that seamed like a game mechanics issue but there is a solution. Sign up for the no TA game. No intel sharing battle reports to miss out on and no CL orders either. You will have to collect your own intel and play with more than a 1 turn strategy since their will be no TA's. Sure you may have a friend that runs a espionage mission for you but its not going to give you the details of a battle report. So sign up and lets see how the game changes without all the problems associated with the TA rules. Have fun, RIck

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-94t24.png

- Green powers meet up with purple for the division of Northern Germany

- Portugal joins the attack on Italy. That's 4 against 1 for now.

- Ominous DW on Transjordan opens up an new front, putting pressure on blue.

- Tension mounting in Bulgaria as that country seems to become a remnant like Hungary, Rumania, Yugoslavia, Switzerland and -alas- Germany.

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-94t24.png

- Green powers meet up with purple for the division of Northern Germany

- Portugal joins the attack on Italy. That's 4 against 1 for now.

- Ominous DW on Transjordan opens up an new front, putting pressure on blue.

- Tension mounting in Bulgaria as that country seems to become a remnant like Hungary, Rumania, Yugoslavia, Switzerland and -alas- Germany.

Ireland, Iceland, Great Britain, Portugal and France. 5:1 there also. As everywhere else.

Ireland, Iceland, Great Britain, Portugal and France. 5:1 there also. As everywhere else.

Sounds like nothing you can't handle. Need anything?

He needs LSM's! He can reach four out of his five opponents overland or with hisLCI's and trusty Auntie Ju's, but invading Iceland will be quite the challenge for him. I guess we will have to find other allies somewhere, as our entire alliance doesn´t have a single LSM/capable country. We´re doomed!!!!!!!

Sounds like nothing you can't handle. Need anything?

He needs LSM's! He can reach four out of his five opponents overland or with hisLCI's and trusty Auntie Ju's, but invading Iceland will be quite the challenge for him. I guess we will have to find other allies somewhere, as our entire alliance doesn´t have a single LSM/capable country. We´re doomed!!!!!!!

No panic!

As I already have uncontested control of the North Sea all we have to do is land in xFaeroe and from there start an air offensive against Iceland, supported by massive amounts of coastal bombardment. I only have to librate xHamburg from the clutches of the evil Yellow one, And some other minor issues.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting, Finland has taken to the Danish Isles, landing a division number which shows her enormous military just as Lowlands pulls her Corps that took xHamburg south to join the fight against Germany.

With Iceland left alone in the north as Ireland and GB have been redirected halfway around Europe on a wild Italy chase, and gains by Baltic States having locked Finland out of going south, there is little doubt on the outcome of the clash of the two nations that are now both locked in between their TA's and each other.

R.I.P. Iceland.

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-94t25.png

- A massive blow to Bulgaria confirms the suspicion that he has been given up

- The first invaders penetrated to holy Czech soil.

- The loss of xTartus spells doom for Transjordan.

- Germany suffers the death of a thousand nibbles. But I have no fear, For soon, I will be rescued by the Huge Czech, Austrian and Italian armies. supported by massive air fleets. Really. Yes? Rumania is excused, as I understand he has other things on his mind now.

• 2 weeks later...

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-94t26.png

- Germany is limited to survival mode. 50 fighters on intercept? Check. 18 divisions in the city? Check. Ample supplies for the next 40 turns? Check. Legendary fortification? Eh, have to work on that.

- Some changes in the active status of many central European countries. If some interested parties want to take over any of these porisions, please inform me as turn 27 of Germany will probably be the last one.

- The world is rapidly turning into a contest between green and purple. It will be interesting to see what happenes now that Orange is gone.Well, probably gone.

-

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Players,

Nice...all quiet at the front. easy going at the moment, no real opposition lately...

Greetings Rednas