Rolling Thunder Forums

Pfft... well even though we're hopelessly outnumbered on a strategic scale, we do our best to keep things interesting. :)

The good: i destroyed 22 divisions this turn

The bad: i lost the equivalent of 5 divisions this turn

The ugly: having been attacked by five countries this turn, the losses inflicted by me on the attacking countries, as huge as they are, are still lower per country than the losses they inflicted on me. I guess strength in numbers does count... <_<

Well, just to cheer you up...

"Oh, Mickey, you're so fine! You're so fine, you blow my mind! Hey, Mickey! Hey, Mickey!" LOL

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Mickey,

All things considered things are not so bleak. Do you realy want to trade places with Denmark, Hungary, Poland, Yugoslavia or Switzerland ?

Leonidas did not complain that there were too much Persians at Thermopylae.

The only effect of this is that next time they will gang up on you even more, as you are scary and apparently 2 against 1 is not enough.

Next time we're a TA ,you get clobbered from the outset and I survive the first quarter of the game relatively unscathed, I will be the cavalry and arrive just in time to save you. OK?

Dag, you can be the cavalry now! France has turned his attention to Italy, Lowlands is working on Denmark... come and save me from the Baltic States and North-Russians! :D

Oh, BTW, new map:

victory-map-diplomacy-94t19.png

- Hungary has started a massive breakout under the slogan "If they do not come to xBudapest, xBudapest will come to them

- Lots booms in Rumania. Bulgaria has taken a hit from fireman Czechoslovakia, but the Russians are on the move again. There are a lot of them and they have all new, shiny armor.

- Middle Persia seems to have fallen under the Southern Russian onslaught.

- The French flanking manouevre on the riviera is flanked by an Italian attack through the alps

- The brave Spongistanian troops have shouted their loyalty and readiness to die for their exalted Leader of All Things Spongy-ish... if only they received orders!!!

:( and not a mention of Spongistan in dispatches.... how sad

The brave Spongistanian troops have shouted their loyalty and readiness to die for their exalted Leader of All Things Spongy-ish... if only they received orders!!! :D

LOL... and even with a huge Austrian army on his doorstep, Bulgaria still serves his master Central Russia better than himself... that division won't keep my army from moving to Blaj as i have forces that can reach the division after i bombed it Freddy... all you do is make sure you take the losses instead of Centrla Russia, making sure Central Russia's chances of keeping Rumania go up instead of your chances of keeping Bulgaria. It's all about priorities, eh? :D

- Lots booms in Rumania. Bulgaria has taken a hit from fireman Czechoslovakia, but the Russians are on the move again. There are a lot of them and they have all new, shiny armor.

A lot of old russian armor won't be moving again any time soon...

Guest Spongebob

Suicide Sponge, here we go!!!!!!!!! :cannon::woohoo::nuke::oops:

World leaders all over the globe approve this message.

Well someone forgot to tell my enemies I was coming, survival of the Sponge is not without its fans. I would however just like to point out that in game 75 Spongistan survived to turn 25, I feel it would be a great humiliation to my enemies if I survived passed this milestone.

Pfft... there isn't a sponge left in the Lowlands, the wettest and therefor most hospitable area for sponges, so what makes you think the sponges in other areas will last? A lot can happen to your last bastion in five turns, so don't worry, your record achievement of game 75 may still hold! :laugh::python:

Lukas, given recent developments i think it's only fair if you turn the brown and green areas purple as well on your next map. It would give a more accurate picture of the situation. :ninja: