Rolling Thunder Forums

Well I don't know.

Not every enemy of mine is friendly to all other enemies, even if it looks that way.

Maybe it just looks like the whole world is against us.

The Russian offensive against Rumania decided the fate of Rumania just as we were winning a 3 (us) vs 4 (them) war there.

The Finnish offensive against Germany destroys the survivability of Germany, just when I put my economy back into gear. and it seemed we might actually have a chance in that 2 (us) vs 3+ (them) war on the western front.

Why are they attacking us?

- Maybe because we're in the way and they just want to fight the other team.

- Maybe because they want to help their TA's on the other front.

- Maybe beause we depend on the help of Poland and Denmark too much. While we are at war with them their actions have been mostly in our favor.

- Maybe because someone wants to take those damned, arrogant Dutch guys a peg down for all the suffering in previous games.

- Maybe because you are SCARY. (I am not, everyone knows that)

- Maybe they do not like Orange as a filling color.

- Maybe they attack anyone that does make deals with Spongeob on sight.

- Maybe they just want to win and eliminating a dangerous opponent is a step towards that goal.

- Maybe they don't like all the bragging about their stupid moves and how clever we are and squashing us is the easiest way to make us shut up.

- Or maybe they are doing what most players are trying to do: Attack an opponent that is in trouble to add its strength to your own, after which you take on the stronger guys.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard enough. Love to spend money on this game but when almost all are picking on 1 its no fun for me. A pity, looked like a fair fight with challeging opponents. Have fun !

Guest Spongebob

I've heard enough. Love to spend money on this game but when almost all are picking on 1 its no fun for me. A pity, looked like a fair fight with challeging opponents. Have fun !

You think you have it hard, you should wear my boots for a while and see how hard this game is

Lukas, given recent developments i think it's only fair if you turn the brown and green areas purple as well on your next map. It would give a more accurate picture of the situation. :ninja:

Don't give up on Blue yet!

Lukas, given recent developments i think it's only fair if you turn the brown and green areas purple as well on your next map. It would give a more accurate picture of the situation. :ninja:

Don't give up on Blue yet!

Awww... blue will always be blue, Kerry! :D

Guys,

is this true?

victory-map-diplomacy-94t20c.png

If there is indeed a deal like this going on, please spare me and my allies the options of:

- Becoming the kingmaker by going all-out against green, purple or brown and in that way giving the other TA's a victory withour glory

- Dropping. Game 96 just needs 20%

- Just staying in the game long enough to thorougle wreck the economy.

I believe this is true until orange is gone. To be fair, you could effectively colour yellow and orange the same colour too, but that is immaterial to the situation as a whole.

Guest Spongebob

I believe this is true until orange is gone. To be fair, you could effectively colour yellow and orange the same colour too, but that is immaterial to the situation as a whole.

Yes colour all those Orange nations Yellow, they are subserviant to the One True Dictator and live only to service the Spongistani Empire

So Mr.Mickey,

Now we did, or you did, cleared all things, thanx for the effort and certainly your very interesting....news etc. etc., but I guess everybody is happy we all can go back to our daily business.

It seems this tactic is new to you...well, well.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of my beloved Bornholm

So Mr.Mickey,

Now we did, or you did, cleared all things, thanx for the effort and certainly your very interesting....news etc. etc., but I guess everybody is happy we all can go back to our daily business.

It seems this tactic is new to you...well, well.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of my beloved Bornholm

Not new, just not desirable... but alas in this game apparently necessary, so your soldiers will make many new friends on the continent, most of them coming from the far west to be your mirrors...

Guest Spongebob

Oh for gods sake can someone please Translate this lot for me.... Is RedFarce in this game? what flippin nation? I wish I had known earlier I would have devoted all my energy into invading him. Only the Monk deserves more of my wrath. Now Im fighting for my existence he comes crawling out of the coffin - Coward, typical - RedArse fears the Sponge or he would have told me on turn 3 so I could have wiped his sorry excuse for a life out of existence...... Aaaarrrrrgggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!! DIE!!!!!!

Latest map:

victory-map-diplomacy-94t21.png

- Heavy fighting in Rumania, Bulgaria sacrifices a lot to improve the position of Russia.

- France has a bigger army. Italy has more mountaineers.

- 12 divisions invading xStettin is not something that we enjoy, although it was not etirely unexpected and thus not without some matter of control. We are NOT in a rout, just withdrawing to a better prepared position. (RUN !!! Everyone to Bavaria!)

- The Luftwaffe proudly unveals its plans for an airship squadron.

- Advanced hide and seek in the Swiss Alps.

- Hey, Yugoslavia is still alive.

- So is Spongebob. (What ?!? Must - Survive - Spongebob)

44th Army (11 divisions)

Division Name Experience % Effective Division Name Experience % Effective
16th Marine, MARINE 39 Line 96% / 96% 32nd Marine, MARINE 40 Green 96% / 96%
33rd Marine, MARINE 40 Green 96% / 96% 60th Marine, MARINE 39 Green 100% / 100%
61st Marine, MARINE 39 Green 100% / 100% 66th Marine, MARINE 40 Green 100% / 100%
67th Marine, MARINE 40 Green 100% / 100% 78th Marine, MARINE 40 Green 100% / 100%
79th Marine, MARINE 40 Green 100% / 100% 80th Marine, MARINE 40 Green 100% / 100%
89th Marine, MARINE 39 Green 100% / 100%

Very impressive, Finland... 89 divisions outside Finland and counting. :cannon:

The map is misleading as it gives the appearance that the Purple team is very large. Just because 1 person in a TA team joins another TA team doesn't mean the two teams are working together. I don't even know the player's names for Iraq and Saudi and the map shows we are a big team. I hope all players stay in the game and not withdraw on perception.

Pete

ps. The Azores are lovely, I will be right there, somewhere....