Game 95

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

The sponge ist doomed, he will die soon. :python:

Oh Ive got something planned for you my Monkfish, your gonna wish you had never been scrapped off the bottom of your mammas shoe when I have finished with your sorry excuse for a lifeform. I know your OM, I know how you think, how your brain works. I know you will have secret allies hidden all over the place, I know those around you are protecting you because your incapable of facing up to your enemies. I also know your only chance of survival is to hide in a big nation so you can keep running from the front. You will die with my hands around your scrawny throat and I shall laugh as i squeeze the life from your feeble and weak body.

:taz::explode::taz:

Guest Spongebob

Look just because I have been quite for a bit does not mean you all have to get sarcky.... I have been licking my wounds, the women of xBrno have been asking when I will take my revenge..... well there is only one thing worse than a Sponge, and thats a Quite Sponge......

Murrrraaaghhhhhh!!!!!!!

Murrrraaaghhhhhh!!!!!!!

Murrrraaaghhhhhh!!!!!!!

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-95t05.png

- The situation is becoming increasingly clear. The world seems to be divided in TA's that are more or less equal, but not all countries are connected to them and some TA's seem to be in a far better position than others.

- The Green team and the Burgundy team appear as the early frontrunners. North Africa having relatively safe borders and the Balkan having early successes and forming a solid block. But it seems to be that Spongistanian propaganda can easily handle that. Go Yellow!.Keep up the good work!

- The middle east is fighting 4 against 6 and the darker brown team is stretched out and at a disadvantage against Dark green.

- At the moment there is nothing that I can say about the rest, but both Norway and Iceland are involved in any TA's or Wars,.As far as I know.

- And the Saudi Arabians killed some Emirate soldiers and shot down some planes, The Emirates conquered some sand.

Seriously?

Persia

Southern Russia

Turkey

Saudi Arabia

Egypt

Libya

vs.

Syria

Transjordan

Iraq

UAE

The fact that the "six"are not in one and the same TA does nothing to their number. If you look at it that way it is a 2:1 , a 1:1 and a 3:2 war combined.

Guest Spongebob

4 Vs 6? pfff thats nothing, you should try and fill my boots, usually its 9 Vs 1 - Now I know what your thinking, those kind of odds are just not fair - I agree - THEY SHOULD COME BACK WHEN THEY HAVE MORE SUPPORT.. lol (ah the old ones are always the best)

Murrrrrraaaghhhhhh!!!!!

Murrrrrraaaghhhhhh!!!!!

Murrrrrraaaghhhhhh!!!!!

So lets move on to more serious matters :( I MUST PROTEST - I call on the united nations to smite the Green Balkan Hierarchy (GBH) for there unprovoked assault

They could argue that being Spongebob is enough of a provocation.

But surely you can handle the GBH on your own?

Nevertheless, we will look kindly on any alliance proposal from Spongistan.

Seriously?

Persia Southern Russia Turkey Saudi Arabia Egypt Libya

vs.

Syria Transjordan Iraq UAE

The fact that the "six"are not in one and the same TA does nothing to their number. If you look at it that way it is a 2:1 , a 1:1 and a 3:2 war combined.

Yep, defintely 4 vs 6. Guess that 4 shouldn't have DW against so many....