Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 95

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sponge is NOT Egypt, because I am -- and so is my wife...

I think you and your wife just live in the state of DeNile!

Yes in the desert the passion is in tents

Boom Tish

LOL... i do notice that forums of games where Spongy is still alive are much more lively than forums of games where he's already gone... :)

Guest Spongebob

This is my calling, to remove the seriousness of life for it is too short a season - And to cause mayhem, chaos and destruction.

Anyway turn 2 is upon us, who will offer the Sponge a TA, an alliance, a NAP :( Oh give the sponge a bone, support your local Sponge. A Sponge is for life not just for Christmas.

Map of turn 2:

victory-map-diplomacy-95t02.png

- At the moment I will go for a Finnish Sponge. After all, it is the place where he says he is. And why would he lie?

- The first TA's appear. This picture is from day one of turn 2 and I only did half a dozen Sim Pol's, so it's far from complete. As always, extra information is welcome.

- I did not include rumors. I know of some intended TA's, but that information is not in the SIM POL's or RWE, or on the forum. So I consider the information conffidential.for the time being.

Guest Spongebob

Anyway turn 2 is upon us, who will offer the Sponge a TA, an alliance, a NAP :( Oh give the sponge a bone, support your local Sponge. A Sponge is for life not just for Christmas.

I offer you a wonderful war. :cannon:

Good. I offer you Death

Well, monty, please fill in the blanks as I did not have that many SIM POL's left over to cover your part of .....

The map:

victory-map-diplomacy-95t03.png

- This time I use not only SIM POL information but also rumors, when they get confirmed by an independent source.

The clutter and blanks will clear in time. Usually, around turn 10 the map will be much better.

- As always, extrainformation, corrections and color requests are appreciated.

- The middle east has exploded and the usual slugfest on the balkan has started, but most of the map is still quiet. Big Alliance on the Balkan.

- That's also big alliance, in the east. .

Guest Spongebob

Well thats interesting, it looks on the face of it the alliance structures are very evenly matched, just wonder if there are any secret pacts that will make a mess of this game as they have in others