Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 95

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob

(Ratatattat)

(Ratatattat)

(Ratatattat)

Thats the sound of my wet soggy fingers tapping on my room sized map of Europe, awaiting yet another nail to be driven into my already considerable sized coffin. :angry2:

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

That brings me to the question:

What was for you the shortest game of Victory you ever had a part in?

My first game return to victory was 73 and as Norway I lasted until T6. Saudi Arabia in 86 was not my pick of nation and I quit on T6, too big but the prize goes to Switzerland in 93, I honestly cannot remember what happened it was that quick. I fully intend this game to make it past T20 ;)

Guest Spongebob

Oi RedFarce, you in this game? come out come out wherever you are, the Sponge wants to put you on his hit list, let me know before my nation is gobbled up by Austria and Poland. Unless you fear a weakened Sponge yet again. :angry2:

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-95t06.png

- Denmark is doing unusually well. We'll see if this is because of the coloring or the fact that it isn't called Spongistan this time around.

- Algeria is suffering from fighting a 3:1 war against Burgundy.

- Burgundy and Spinach are still both doing fine.

- A lot of DW's confirming that the Mocca alliance is now in a total war against Red. With a DW against Great Brittain even the Chocolate alliance is taking sides

- This is usually the time that the wars part of the map (the upper right corner) is getting a bit confused. It usually sorts itself out around turn 30 or so.

- The Middle East Purple Alliance is under pressure. But! there is also good news. We found some more Saudi Arabians and this time it wasn't a traffic accident.

Really dude!? The Swiss are ta'ed to three other countries Denmark has none... Under what possible scenario could the Swiss/German war be fake?

lowlands would be a fool to pick a fight with france when his ta Germany is being attacked by the Swiss and the Danes... Unless he knew Denmark was secretly on his side...my guess is Denmark is with lowlands/Germany/and the islands...

Really dude!? The Swiss are ta'ed to three other countries Denmark has none... Under what possible scenario could the Swiss/German war be fake?

lowlands would be a fool to pick a fight with france when his ta Germany is being attacked by the Swiss and the Danes... Unless he knew Denmark was secretly on his side...my guess is Denmark is with lowlands/Germany/and the islands...

I am TAed to 3 other countries and your right, Denmark has none. I was under the impression Denmark was part of "Your" TA group :huh:

Ah, the conspiracy theories! Ik must be great playing as an unconnected single player and seeing your neighbours quarrel about the suspicions that you are secretly part of the other team.

True but Denmark does have an alliance with Lowlands so contact could have been made. Got to admit Monty's strategy of not fighting/opposing the attackers from the North and South is a interesting approach. I suppose attacking France was another way to delay any engagements. You obviously have that Alien Predator confused and frustrated. If you really want to make him mad you should disband your troops to deny him any victory points. That will show him! Don't spread that strategy around would hate for my enemies to employ it. Have fun, RIck