Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 95

Guest Spongebob

New Flash? your telling me the leader of the British are in a state of Undress

I'd tell you to kiss my ass, but I'm pretty sure you'd fall in love and then I'd never get rid of you.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

New Flash? your telling me the leader of the British are in a state of Undress

I'd tell you to kiss my ass, but I'm pretty sure you'd fall in love and then I'd never get rid of you.

Never I only love myself

Dear Spongy Baby!

I recognized this little sentence: "V95 - MARCH ON MOSCOW, THE MONK MUST DIE!!!" . I apologize, but from this statement I conclude: you are not even able to find the Monk. But maybe I am wrong, my enemy mine. I will help you a little bit:

I command NORTHER RUSSIA, my capital is Leningrad. What do you think? Where have you to look for the Monk to kill him?

Yours

Monk

Guest Spongebob

Dear Spongy Baby!

I recognized this little sentence: "V95 - MARCH ON MOSCOW, THE MONK MUST DIE!!!" . I apologize, but from this statement I conclude: you are not even able to find the Monk. But maybe I am wrong, my enemy mine. I will help you a little bit:

I command NORTHER RUSSIA, my capital is Leningrad. What do you think? Where have you to look for the Monk to kill him?

Yours

Monk

Yes... well.... I WAS SPEAKING Metaphoricly

Of course I KNOW LOONYGRAD is your capital, I will march on it from.... Somewhere...... Your Still Gonna DIE!!!!!!

the yellow thing will probably confuse Leningrad with Stalingrad , and march on southern Russia now .

Too much credit being given I think. He will look at his map and find the nearest city either starting with 'L' or ending 'rad' and go after Linz or Brad.

I would start taking bets but the line saying he won't take anything would overwhelm the betting and make it all very uninteresting....

Guest Spongebob

Shall I change the coloring and see if he reacts?

As long as you dont change it to the leper of Europe color im not bothered..... much :angry2:

Jealousy. He's using that reverse psychology stuff.

I have quite extensive knowledge of Psychoology, opiats, up'rs, down'rs, etc - just ask any of my multiple personalities and they will tell you all about me - them - it - whatever.

To those who have invaded me be warned - I will have revenge, nothing is more dangerous than a cornered Sponge