Game 95

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ireland and Britain are ta's

Damn!

Now we are going to have to have that argument about what colour we're going to be.

Guest Spongebob

Yellow is the only colour of choice but then you would have to swear fealty to the Supreme Leader - ME!!!! and another thing I am not Denmark so no point colouring that nation Yellow, the chances of me being Denmark so many game on the trott is impossible, some other fool must be finding out what its like to live in my Square Pants. Okay so I'm not Finland but I wish I was, unfortunatly I have a long march to get to Moscow and kill the Monk

Yellow is the only colour of choice but then you would have to swear fealty to the Supreme Leader - ME!!!! and another thing I am not Denmark so no point colouring that nation Yellow, the chances of me being Denmark so many game on the trott is impossible, some other fool must be finding out what its like to live in my Square Pants. Okay so I'm not Finland but I wish I was, unfortunatly I have a long march to get to Moscow and kill the Monk

Shut up Eccles

Guest Spongebob

Shut up Eccles

Im now confussed.

Guest Spongebob

Yugo ta to Hungary, Austria, Rumania, and Greece....all of Africa is a ta except Algeria....I feel like I need to go find a rock to hide under...

Well your not hiding under mine, ive been told your feet smell