Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 95

Guest Spongebob

Battle report

Marine divisions driving to Paris have uncovered thousands of very thin books abandoned by retreating French troops. Upon closer examination, the titles were “The Book of French war Victories”.

All other opposition comprises large mazes of white flags and the roads clogged with collaborators and men wanting to sell their sisters.

That's funny what you call "driving to paris" could also be considered "up a creek...."

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's funny what you call "driving to paris" could also be considered "up a creek...."

But If I follow that creek will it turn into the Seine

Guest Spongebob

Its gone a bit quiet on here, whats happened to my Monk, picking on Finland again, I think I will have to come to Finlands rescue and save him from a fate worse than Sponge.

The Danish and German people have come to a new understanding, May peace reign supreme in our time; Once we get rid of the Swiss who are proving very difficult to deport. On other fronts, German tourists have began a march to the medateranian looking for warm seas and sandy beaches full of liberated French women. Instructions have been given to the tank commanders to stay well clear of the Italian border on the grounds their reputation as arse pinchers and oil users means they may well chase said German tank commanders all the way to the coast trying to cop a quick feel.

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-95t07.png

- Poor Czechoslovakia

- I do sympathise with Algeria too.

- France seems to have done something to the red team as all of this team has chosen him as a prime target.

- The nice little war between the UAE and Saudi Arabia is concentrated on the road between both capitals., The amount of wrecks along the road is growing.

Guest Spongebob

Rumours of my demise have been greatly exhagerated, the fightback begins now, just because i have been resting on my laurals do not think that Spongistan will not rule the world, Monk must die there is no greater quest to followers of the church of oceanography, Finland will be victorious

Ya really the French are busy with the British and Lowlands and all he wants to go on about is how the two single German div in france haven't seen any French...REALLY!

Go home and defend what you haven't given away to Denmark

I would like to introduce you Mr Predator to this new concept - Strategy, As I say I would like to but I feel it would be a waste of my time.