Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 95

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob

If I was playing Spongistan any army I had in coburg should be the least of your worries, I would be more worried about the vast navy that would have been sailing to the med or the bombers that would fly over Switzerland or the other armies that could follow up behind or those stationed in any one of many strategic locations throughout Europe, but I am not so you have nothing to worry about do you Predator.

If I was you I would try and make peace with the red team so you can both gang up on some other colour. See how far that gets you and if you want a taste of the future then just read game 93s forum. Its taste is bitter.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

I wasn't talking about the size of your nation more on the tone of the game, all caused by under the table deals and backdoor diplomacy something I am sure you know plenty about. That's not something you would attempt in this game is it.?

Whats it feel like to be more disliked than the Sponge? maybe you should create a most hated list, it may help what little soul you have left.

Whats it feel like to be more disliked than the Sponge? maybe you should create a most hated list, it may help what little soul you have left.

How about your own most hated list? Am I still on it? Or should I taunt you again?

Guest Spongebob

Being a far more superior being than yourself Dagger I have moved on from a most hated list and have achieved a much higher consciousness. There are times when I fill up with the love people have for the Sponge. You clearly have a strong emotional connection to the Sponge, I understand, Feel blessed my son that you have been close to a Sponge. :blush:

Sponge-- no back door or under table deals have been made... I am ta'ed to the same people I got in the game with in 93... We are also at war with every group left in the game...Again you don't know what you are talking about...

How many countries did you play in this game!? How many fake addresses do you give Russ to play multiple countries!? How many lies can you spew in one sentence?

This is not the first game you have been suspected of not multiple personalities but multiple countries...maybe you should start a game with a whole continent so you can survive ...

Italy is declaring a national sponge burning day

I wasn't talking about the size of your nation more on the tone of the game, all caused by under the table deals and backdoor diplomacy something I am sure you know plenty about. That's not something you would attempt in this game is it.?

Funny you should accuse me of back door diplomacy when the green team got c Russia to break his ta's and then attack them creating a super ta block...yet Italy is the bad guy who has only come to the aid of france in this game,.,

Guest Spongebob

LOL - Ahhhh stop ya crying Pred you sound like the Monk ..... ooooo :P Im the poor Predator, nobody likes me everybody hates me I think I'll go and eat worms. - And on the subject of Back Door Diplomacy, to quote someone far more knowledgable than me - "... I'm not in the habit of posting people's personal messages on the forum... " So don't try playing the innocent with me about trying to strike up deals.

Guest Spongebob

Okay I confess, PreTeenDater, I am playing Central Russia, I was never Czechoslovakia, I only ever wanted to attack the Monk and as Central Russia I have finally double crossed him like he has done to me many times before and now I can get my revenge and attack LENINGRAD!!!!! HA!

Colour me yellow Dagger. Monk must Die, PTD must Die.

Yet again I have caused mayhem, double crossed and stabbed someone in the back, I just cannot help myself. I guess Reputations follow some players around don't they PTD.

(PS To World, I am being Ironic, I know some take things a little too seriously so I feel I must explain myself) DOH!!!!

Okay I confess, PreTeenDater, I am playing Central Russia, I was never Czechoslovakia, I only ever wanted to attack the Monk and as Central Russia I have finally double crossed him like he has done to me many times before and now I can get my revenge and attack LENINGRAD!!!!! HA!

Colour me yellow Dagger. Monk must Die, PTD must Die.

Yet again I have caused mayhem, double crossed and stabbed someone in the back, I just cannot help myself. I guess Reputations follow some players around don't they PTD.

(PS To World, I am being Ironic, I know some take things a little too seriously so I feel I must explain myself) DOH!!!!

That would be a good one if it were true. Really, a true medal for the Sponge.

I know of lots of deals being made and suspect many more. Come on, the Monk is playing. Is there anyone better at it than him? You didn't have a deal with Green that has or is expiring?

Central has his reasons. He was in a bad spot the day Russ picked the countries.

Guest Spongebob

Pray tell RL, what are these plots you speak of, how many more underhand deals does the PTD have under the table. I thought I had carnal knowledge of all deals and double crossing exploits. I must say it is disappointing to see the Monk not getting involved and helping me with his big spoon.