Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 95

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

Hey Dagger I think there should be another map showing the liberation of Bratislavia, the defeat of Polish invaders, the removal of all enemies from Spongistani soil and the unification of all things Sponge.

After storming xLondon with the mighty Icelandic armoured army in game 89,

Glances over shoulder

Exactly what turn did that happen! :holiday:

73 of course.

At the time I was fighting for control of England with the Canadians. He came from Ireland, I came from Scotland.

He was dominant in the air, I controlled most of the sea.

So in a way the Irish and the Scots divided England among themselves.

New Map:

victory-map-diplomacy-95t09.png

- Iraq has mounted a counter offensive and took back xMardin. Great work. Alas, the Dark Blue Alliance lost xIrbid so the outlook is still grim. Even though Turkey is afraid of being eaten.

- Emirate rangers were apprehended by security troops. A first for this game. Alas, the times of blowing up stuka's for free are gone.

A Saudi counter offensive to take back some of the sand was halted for now.

- We removed the color Yellow from Czechoslovakia.There are suspicions on who is left to take on the Yellow mantle.

- The USA has taken a major Canadian city and seems to make a fight for survival.

- Bulgaria still surviving.
-

Guest Spongebob

New Map:

- We removed the color Yellow from Czechoslovakia.There are suspicions on who is left to take on the Yellow mantle.

This is all wrong, what about my perminant presidential palace on Faeroe, or my summer retreat on Bornholm or my home away from home Leningrad. Colour them all yellow is what I say, its not over till the fat Sponge sings

Guest Spongebob

Dear Mr Dag, I am sure you know that Spongistani citizens reach far and wide and wherever they reside is Spongistan. Now being the benevolent leader that I am we have started to move away from our radical fundamentalist religious doctrine towards a more Banana Republic style of government. We will be growing Sponges from the tree tops, corrupting government officials by the bucket load. We shall arrange for our enemies to disappear along with a few dissenters and we shall spend 60% of GDP on weapons, and the people will love me for it.

Long Live Spongistan, Long Live El Capitan Sponge

Guest Spongebob

Only a dead sponge ist a good one. :python:

Ah your still here my Monk, hope you have lots of defences in Leningrad, those walls will never stop a Sponge, especially one so skilled in making someone disappear. You will never surpass my spending capacity. I am already into negative equity having spent millions... no! BILLIONS on WMD's - That's Weapons of Monk Destruction in case your wondering. So come on McFly tell us how the war with "Finland" is really going - or are you chicken :)