Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 95

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

Right that's it Gadget time to invade you, just remind me what country I have to invade to do it, Im just outside Leningrad at the moment hidden under a bush :huh: but I can easily turn around a whupp yo arse, ooops, sorry I know you have problem with me crossing that line. I promise not to mention Arse again.... ooohhh, sorry did it again.

Maybe you can help me - Did Inpector Gadget have anything come out of his Arse. :woohoo:

Guest Spongebob

Greetings Minions - This is your supreme leader, beloved of Spongistan. I speak to you all on this great day. I feel I must share with you, my people the wonderful gifts I have been given to me on this special day - MY BIRTHDAY :birthday::joker::drunk::cheers:

I am 47 years young, "How do you look so great?" I hear you ask, well let me tell you. Its a wife half my age, children who worship the ground I walk upon. A nation full of minions who love me, an armed force bigger than something very big indeed. Its the sun that shines through my window and wakes me every morning with its warm glow. Its the enemies of the state held in detention camps learning how to be better minions. Its the other nations who send me gifts and beg forgiveness for all there wrong doing over the past decade.

Life could not be any better.

But this year I have decided to grant one wish, and I grant it to the Monk, my arch nemesis, he is Moriarty to my Holmes, Chuckle to my Brother, Bubonic Plague to my Holy Water.

So Monk speak and I shall grant, now I know you will beg for you life; as you always do but think a moment - use that deceptive mind of yours and make me smile.

To the rest of you I grant you permission to approach and lay presents and cake at my feet, then be gone :D

Guest Spongebob

Sorry, but I beat you to the party Sponge. It was my birthday on Friday. 47 years young as well. Happy Birthday!

Baaahhhh!!!! that just means you are now considerably older than Me! :)

Indeed. Don't think that fact hasn't crossed my mind. I'd have a smart comeback for you Sponge, but....senility.....kicking.....in. Damn you aging process! I knew I should have let that blood (and soul) sucking psycho girlfriend of my youth bite me. Vampires can grant you immortality, right?!? Ah, to be a 23 y/o forever. Eternally 'youthful', ignorant and naive.

VampireE3.jpg

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-95t10.png

- The diplomatic position of Central Russia is that it is the linking pin between two separate TA's. The coloring above is a better representation of that.

That leaves us with the question "Who is the big bad of this game?"

- Dark blue is definately not. Three quarters of its members are being overrun.

- Red, light brown and Chocolate each have troubles of their own.

- I nominate green (Balkan), medium blue (Northern) and Burgundy (Africa) as they are doing fine on all fronts and do not have an opponent of equal strength.

- Saudi Arabia is Not Dead for sure. I am still working on that.

May as well color UAE the same as the North African Alliance. We know that you have cut a deal at this point.

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-95t10.png

- The diplomatic position of Central Russia is that it is the linking pin between two separate TA's. The coloring above is a better representation of that.

That leaves us with the question "Who is the big bad of this game?"

- Dark blue is definately not. Three quarters of its members are being overrun.

- Red, light brown and Chocolate each have troubles of their own.

- I nominate green (Balkan), medium blue (Northern) and Burgundy (Africa) as they are doing fine on all fronts and do not have an opponent of equal strength.

- Saudi Arabia is Not Dead for sure. I am still working on that.

May as well color UAE the same as the North African Alliance. We know that you have cut a deal at this point.

David- I didnt know you were Persia! Enemies, just like game 85. Dageraad can color Algeria chocolate as you are TA with him. Tell Bulgaria to cede back the Algerian province so i can take it. <_<

That map is from seven weeks ago. A bit dated.

You can see from any SIM POL that the UAE is TA'd to Lowlands, Syria, Transjordan and Iraq.

THe UAE is presently at war with Saudi Arabia, Persia and Southern Russia so no change in coloration is required for.

Or you should color the UAE red for its remaining TA with Lowlands.

About the connection with Africa: it seems that you are my enemy. I heard that you are eager to fight me. Like in #87.

And then the enemy of my enemy is probably going to wind up as my friend.