Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 95

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob

It warms my heart to know that so many players still think I exist, many turns after Czech was gone I can still be an influence for evil in a game, your all worried about if I am here or not when you should be worried about what your enemies are upto. Even when I am not Denmark you think I am. I think my work here is done and whoever is Denmark.... sorry.... this should teach you a lesson, never pick Denmark, let me have it and you'll be safe

Murrrraghhhhh!!!!!

Murrrraghhhhh!!!!!

Murrrraghhhhh!!!!!

Murrrraghhhhh!!!!!

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-95t13.png

- This game is for Green to lose.

- Thunderclouds are gathering over the Alps.

- Burgundy and Chocolate are fighting for the last cities in the fertile crescent.

- This time the Saudi's bumped into something that hurt me. But another stack broke through the static front and is running around without check. This leaves the bulk of the Saudi Army surrounded, which sounds nicer than it is.

- Iceland remains an enigma

well there you have it...green is the winner...an already too powerful group my group approached the german group about ending our war to face the menace from the east (now with the production of 9 countries)...we were refused...instead they make a deal with green...seriously!!

so obviously Denmark is promised Switzerland and the green group gets Italy...so under this format I now have four countries trying to break with me...do you seriously expect people to stay in the game to fight 4 vs 1?

green has become to powerful by double and triple teaming their neighbors and getting people to switch ta groups...it is disappointing to see that green does not want a good fight from switz and Italy...we certainly were looking forward to it...instead they have passed switz off to another group and will attack 4 vs 1 into Italy to insure their winning...

to the german group: how long after we are gone do you think before green attacks you? mmmm...

I have never been one to drop just because I am not winning, I was looking forward to a good fight...but when they stack it up against you to where you don't have a fighting chance!? have fun with the computer...

well there you have it...green is the winner...an already too powerful group my group approached the german group about ending our war to face the menace from the east (now with the production of 9 countries)...we were refused...instead they make a deal with green...seriously!!

so obviously Denmark is promised Switzerland and the green group gets Italy...so under this format I now have four countries trying to break with me...do you seriously expect people to stay in the game to fight 4 vs 1?

green has become to powerful by double and triple teaming their neighbors and getting people to switch ta groups...it is disappointing to see that green does not want a good fight from switz and Italy...we certainly were looking forward to it...instead they have passed switz off to another group and will attack 4 vs 1 into Italy to insure their winning...

to the german group: how long after we are gone do you think before green attacks you? mmmm...

I have never been one to drop just because I am not winning, I was looking forward to a good fight...but when they stack it up against you to where you don't have a fighting chance!? have fun with the computer...

Oh come now... I have been fighting against 3 to 1 odds since turn 3, and I'm still here. Most turns, I haven't even had the benefit of battle reports. I was really hoping you'd be around to face the African group after refusing to help me early on. We all know, they will have to go north at some point. Maybe as a reward for abstaining from the battle in Africa, you can sway them to your side versus Green

Well, I'm guessing C.R. didn't relish the idea of fighting a 1 versus 3 war either. Shit happens and we roll with it the best we can. I've been in my share of games where I really stepped in the proverbial shit, either by chance, because of my own choices or a little of both. The middle of the map is an often chaotic and unforgiving place unfortunately. We all just do the best we can to ride out the storm, especially early in the game.

Guest Spongebob

Stop your crying ya big girl, Sponge has dealt with this kind of ganging up for game after game after game, deal with it and grow a pair. A player of your calibre is more than capable of dealing with more than one enemy. If you cannot hack it then the games better without you.

Actually the French war has been 5 vs 3... I suspect the fall of nancy to the Italians is what has prompted this... Italian troops on French soil can't defend the homeland

Wasn't crying about the odds just trying to get others to grow a pair and stand against green...

Hey sponge if you had a hair on your arse you wouldn't let green punk you like that over Poland...

Guest Spongebob

Actually the French war has been 5 vs 3... I suspect the fall of nancy to the Italians is what has prompted this... Italian troops on French soil can't defend the homeland

Wasn't crying about the odds just trying to get others to grow a pair and stand against green...

Hey sponge if you had a hair on your arse you wouldn't let green punk you like that over Poland...

I have no knowledge of Hairy Arses Mr PreTeenDater, something yet again you have more experience at :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I'm fighting Greece, but also preparing for war against Egypt. Only so much I can do.

Even when you are part of a good team from the start it is possible that you will be ganged up on.

It's part of the game. Well, for Spongebob it is part of his playing style, but weall have our preferences.

It happens to everyone and I have been lucky that it only happened to me in game 94.

The big question is: are we handing over victory to Green when it is only turn 13 and they are in a very advantageous position.

First: As if I have anything to say about it. I am fighting a nice, one-on-one war with the Saudi's with none of us having intelligence advantage. That has its charm. The survivor of that war will heave to deal with the cruel outside world and we will see if that world will let us have our little war to the finish.

I do not think so. There is far too much still undecided and it is only turn 13. For all the complaints on uneven odds: where do you want Green to go?

Oversea is not practical. They are already fighting against Chocolate but that front does not have the room for 5 nations.
They already are at war with Poland. It was either the Red alliance or the Beige one. Or: if they feel gutsy: why don't take them on both?