Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 95

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I will start the ball rolling, especially as my survival will depend on allies - Germany checking in. Open to all contact from all players.

I am no Sponge

Hi Monty,

I am playing Baltic States #95.I would like to exchange some info.

My personal Mail adress is: jost.huettenbrink@dr-huettenbrink-burke.de

Jost

I thought I was the Big Bad, everyone fears a Sponge :) Im also a little confused as to which is Chocolate Brown and which is Sh*t Brown can someone explain? :P

We all can agree that you are the biggest Big Bad Wannabe.

Chocolate is Turkey, Southern Russia and Persia.

They are fighting a winning war against Dark Blue but have an invasion of Green (the Balkan) to cope with. What's left of Dark Blue is tieing up the chocolate armies in the middle east. But only the UAE is still active and bound up in an undecided war against Saudi Arabia. Both countries are doing a lot of blind turns, so the big armies keep on missing eachother and spend far more fuel than ammunition. Like playing Tag whit each player wearing a blindfold. It will be interesting to see what will happen when Chocolate and Burgundy (Africa) both have finished assimilating their part of the middle east

Light Brown is Spain, France, Italy and Switzerland.

They are at war with Portugal, which seems at a stalemate, with Red, which also seems at a stalemate, with Burgundy, which they are losing in Algeria and soon to be at war with Green (the Balkan TA). I don't think that they can hold out against such odds.

Well, the constant nagging for a yellow color is suspicious, as is the way Germany gave xHamburg away. Why would he have done that? But as turn 13 is almost on us and Denmark is not involved in a hopeless war yet, either it is not played by the Yellow monster or there is a special reason why he hasn't gotten into trouble yet. Like a deal with Germany:

- I will let you take xHamburg

- If you promise to stay out of trouble

The game is still young, however (And yet I lost all of my TA's)

Guest Spongebob

Well if I was Denmark would I have been able to resist attacking Mosc... erm I mean Leningrad knowing the Monk is hold up in a bunker there. Come on I have so many WMDs aimed at that poor boys noggin it would be a shame to let them all go too waste. Ok the colour thing, The map just does not look cool without a mass of Yellow upon it. Maybe me and the PreTeenDater have a thing going and he is trying to throw everyone off the scent, after all the shitty brown team is looking a little surrounded and he needs lil ol Spongies help to keep his boring existence in the game. Maybe I am Saudi Arabia and just want to make Daggers life a misery, all his TAs gone and only me for company. Maybe...... well.... maybe I just don't care anymore. Finally if I am Denmark then if I make it to T26 then there is nothing on this planet that will stop me from telling the world and having a right royal party before self imploding.

Question though? has Denmark, I mean Spongistan done anything in this game, taken any cities, done any invasions, mad any almighty cock ups? I don't know but if the answer is no then its not me.

I'm bored now, im off to torture some poor V96 players.

I know Spongistan very well, my reasoning that Germany would give xHamburg away because Denmark cannot survive on intrinsic supplies after about T15 as I well know and Germany does not need ports, Spongistan does.

Proof?

Ya I have proof... But you don't need to see it... I'm not in the habit of posting people's personal messages on the forum... People can think what they want , believe who they want... Me and my allies know the truth

The real question is where is the army denmark has been building at coburg going!? Czech!!!!?

Sponge: you never should have bumped me off the most wanted list, was it because you're scared?

;)