Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It’s Wednesday, it’s raining, it’s week 12 of a 10 week outage (this sucks), how about some good news like turns will be finished by mid day on Friday?

Please :thumbsup:

Since you get my Monday rain on Wednesday, should I tell you when the sun comes out here? ;)

Turns back on Friday? You know, there's more than one way to ruin a parade! :thumbsup:

:woohoo::cheers:

I do have a special request to get results by mid to late friday afternoon. A fellow player is throwing me a bachelor party this friday night and wouldn't reschedule the party so I could get results first. I doubt I will be coherent enough this weekend after the party to make any sense of my results. Please please please get us results before the party!!

Sakarissa :woohoo:

The Circle

I do have a special request to get results by mid to late friday afternoon. A fellow player is throwing me a bachelor party this friday night and wouldn't reschedule the party so I could get results first. I doubt I will be coherent enough this weekend after the party to make any sense of my results. Please please please get us results before the party!!

Sakarissa :alien:

The Circle

Hmmmm, Batchelor Party or SuperNova??? :thumbsup:

Probably NOT going to get sympathy with that choice. If you're really getting married; you need to understand the concept of Prioritizing.

I assure you, Sir, she'll give you detailed instructions. :cheers:

GO TO THE PARTY!!!! :woohoo::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Congratulations, BTW. B)

;):cheers:

The Circle

Hmmmm, Batchelor Party or SuperNova??? :cheers:

Probably NOT going to get sympathy with that choice. If you're really getting married; you need to understand the concept of Prioritizing.

I assure you, Sir, she'll give you detailed instructions. B)

GO TO THE PARTY!!!! :thumbsup:;):cheers:

Congratulations, BTW. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup::alien:

I'm just imagining this conversation sometime in the near future...

Wife: Look at all that sunshine out there, and the temperature is around 80 degrees. Why don't we go down to the park and enjoy ourselves.

Saka: Can't dear, it's Friday afternoon and my Supernova turns might be here soon.

Wife: Well, if they do get here while were gone they'll be waiting for you when you get back. There not going to get up a leave the computer by themselves.

Saka: But .. it's my Supernova turns.

Wife: Supernova, Supernova, Supernova! That's all I hear from you! Last week you said you were to busy to mow the lawn..

Saka: Well it was the weekend and turns are due Tuesday, so I had to..

Wife: ARGGGHHHHH!!! (flees room waving hands in air in anger and disgust).

:woohoo:

Now that discussion would be easy to avoid...just get the new wife to also start playing Supernova....

You, Sir, deserve to be the guy who opens his turn and sees an alien sighting with a 50 trillion ton fleet named "Mow the Lawn , or I my ROE goes to Zulu and I do a SENS" in otbit of his home world. A fleet named like that would either belong to Lars or your wife. I'm betting Lars does not care much about your lawn.

Now that discussion would be easy to avoid...just get the new wife to also start playing Supernova....

That would be risky. She would come preequipped with the Mk X Frying Pan or Mk X Broom (her choice) along with 7th Generation Psychology and 5th Generation Telepathy (solidifying that she ALWAYS knows what your thinking). Oh the terror.....

The Circle

Hmmmm, Batchelor Party or SuperNova??? :cheers:

I assure you, Sir, she'll give you detailed instructions. B)

GO TO THE PARTY!!!! :thumbsup:;):cheers:

Congratulations, BTW. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup::alien:

I'm just imagining this conversation sometime in the near future...

Wife: Look at all that sunshine out there, and the temperature is around 80 degrees. Why don't we go down to the park and enjoy ourselves.

Saka: Can't dear, it's Friday afternoon and my Supernova turns might be here soon.

Wife: Well, if they do get here while were gone they'll be waiting for you when you get back. There not going to get up a leave the computer by themselves.

Saka: But .. it's my Supernova turns.

Wife: Supernova, Supernova, Supernova! That's all I hear from you! Last week you said you were to busy to mow the lawn..

Saka: Well it was the weekend and turns are due Tuesday, so I had to..

Wife: ARGGGHHHHH!!! (flees room waving hands in air in anger and disgust).

:woohoo:

You left out the ultimate parting shot...

"Mother was right about you!"

I left playing my level 70 warlock and every evening raiding in a raiding guild about 2 years ago to play Supernova...WoW is a real black hole of time compared to SN ....yeah , a little less graphics in this game , to be sure , and not as colorful , but I am glad I got out of the WoW treadmill .

I started playing the MMORPG Age of Conan the day it started, quickly advanced highly in levels, my daughter and my partner Carina looked at it and thought it looked pretty (with all the decapitation and stuff :woohoo: ) And I asked them if they wished to try it, my daughter who initally said it looked difficult, now have three Lvl 80s and a couple of 50s. My Carina maxxed out level first in the family and now I am the only one not playing the game any more since both of them occupy the only computers strong enough to run it. Thus if you wish to keep enjoying a game, keep it to yourself :thumbsup:

Cheers

/Locklyn

Ps. Looker, the name of that Main Battle Fleet is actually "It Is A Good Day To Die" Ds