Rolling Thunder Forums

Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

You left out the ultimate parting shot...

"Mother was right about you!"

WKE sounds to be very experienced with his dialog, and was probably waiting 'til after the honeymoon to further enlighten the poor boy. No point in spoiling all his fun at the beginning. :woohoo:

But, since you brought it up, he also has to face the rant about 'Hanging out with your no-good friends' every time he gets caught on the Forum! ;)

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A large number of his "no-good friends" invade his house every other Sunday to blow up starships in person. She's used to us by now. :woohoo:

Ah, but when the ink is still drying on the ownership papers - err, the marriage certificate - they start to transform into an entirely new species (not unlike a decepticon in Transformers). Tricky things, is wimmin!

Any word from Pete as to the status of this weeks waiting fest?

I've added some code to make convoy route reporting more manageable, and am going to watch the end turn adjustment and printout phases (which took nearly a full day to process last cycle) to see if that helps on the processing time end. If it does, future cycles will see nice benefits :woohoo:

I'll post tomorrow to let you know how things are going as it's way too early to indicate anything accurate right now.

Edit: eww, nice big lightning storm just started outside. Hopefully it will pass soon!

I've added some code to make convoy route reporting more manageable, and am going to watch the end turn adjustment and printout phases (which took nearly a full day to process last cycle) to see if that helps on the processing time end. If it does, future cycles will see nice benefits :woohoo:

I'll post tomorrow to let you know how things are going as it's way too early to indicate anything accurate right now.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Ditto

/quote I do have a special request to get results by mid to late friday afternoon. A fellow player is throwing me a bachelor party this friday night and wouldn't reschedule the party so I could get results first. I doubt I will be coherent enough this weekend after the party to make any sense of my results. Please please please get us results before the party!!

Sakarissa

The Circle /quote

May I make a humble suggestion.....prior to the marriage you stop by either the Cayman Islands or Switzerland and start a bank account. Not to hide money from the government but to build up a

nice private nest egg against possible relationship disasters. There after a small part of your paycheck gets put in the account. Make sure the account information does not get sent to your home and ONLY

YOU know about the account. Would that I had taken my own advice.

Good Cheer,

Turns definitely today - I'm not sure if I'll get the data files sent at the same time as the pdf's, but the pdf's are certain.

Awesome! .pdf's are what we get a little nuts over, don't mind waiting a day or two for data files to follow.

Thanks, Pete.