EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pete,

Better hold off with the tinkering. My #2060 is missing all its production reports, shipyard reports, research hits etc

Please resend a complete copy soonest

/Lars

Early turns in. That is on the plus side.

*But* three empires did not print right and on one that printed no battle fired with ROE set to 'R' and PAP on 'War' ?!?!

This is a big minus !

How about testing things out beforehand next time, Pete?

Early turns in. That is on the plus side.

*But* three empires did not print right and on one that printed no battle fired with ROE set to 'R' and PAP on 'War' ?!?!

This is a big minus !

Ditto, about half my empires had no production reports

It seems to me if a position had convoy routes that the new routine was meant to stop the repetitions on , then the routine did this , but also cut off the whole event summary......if , on the other hand , the position had no such convoy routes , the new routine never was activated , and those positions had their turns run in a normal fashion . I had 4 positions run normally , and the one with repetitious CR's had the new routine grip , and the portion was cut out .

This is a big minus !

I had 3 empires allied to each other with ROE of R and they fought when no battle should have been fought.

It seems to me if a position had convoy routes that the new routine was meant to stop the repetitions on , then the routine did this , but also cut off the whole event summary......if , on the other hand , the position had no such convoy routes , the new routine never was activated , and those positions had their turns run in a normal fashion . I had 4 positions run normally , and the one with repetitious CR's had the new routine grip , and the portion was cut out .

I had convoy routes that ran multiple times and all my turns seem to be complete. Perhaps the problem is if the last convoy route ran multiple times (noe of my final convoy routes did). Maybe the "hide output" flag is only being reset when a convoy route starts and it needs to be cleared at the start of the next process after the convoy routes.

Ya gotta admit though, the changes did make things run faster! ;)

On the plus side, to see a convoy display this: Fleet 3006 #3006 continues to run its convoy route until completion ... is a nice touch. All the tiny fleets doing skims and unloads of fuel disappeared into a few pages, instead of massive numbers of pages. All the extra cargo movements where they keep telling me there's nothing left to move over and over .. gone. SO .. overall a very nice change. Well, except for tiny set of bugs that appeared in printing production results, research results, and such. :rolleyes: