Rolling Thunder Forums

Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

What 'turns due' notice?

The one normally posted in the 'calender' section at the bottm of the forum homepage.

Hey look! There's a calendar on the forum! Huh.

Our alliance sends us an email every two weeks to remind us anyway.

Wow, email from a friend or alliance as a reminder. That's far better than my idea of having a Perpetual Gregorian calendar tatooed to the chest. It would have the benefit of not being dependent on electricity or the internet. A simple metal stud would be moved, like an earing, to track the day. And each turn due date can be represented by another stud, so that when the studs meet, turns are due. Good thing I saw your post before I rushed out the door to have this done.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well done with the changes of last turn, especially Gate and being able to build ships larger than 2 billion tons. Especially excited about new ship classes, will these come retroactively or will it just be for new ships? Have you considered an order for renaming a ship class? Again well done and looking forward to more spurts of energy like that :(

Cheers

/Locklyn

Geez, and here's me fantasizing about a 1 billion ton ship!

There is a point to the whole "Really Big Ship" thing as long as the Flag Bridge works as it is supposed to, besides it looks cool and is bad for the enemies morale when you blot out their sun :(

:thumbsup:

/Locklyn

So , as a person who has managed to get all day Friday off , how is the progress of our much lusted after Supernova turns on Friday afternoon ( or even earlier , like Friday morning ) :angry2:

Looking solid for Friday, hard to say exactly when at this point.

Regarding gate transfers, I decided to include exact loss percentages so you won't have to guess on those (very accurate for large numbers of items; for very small quantities, the percentages might not be dead on because of rounding). In quite a few cases, that percentage has been 100%.....and for the distances involved in those, that's exactly as expected. In some cases even the best tech possible cannot reduce losses below 100% - the distances involved can overwhelm your empire's ability to compensate with technology.

For Planetary Cargo Gates, losses cap at a much lower number (well below 100%), and can be reduced quickly via tech.

So , as a person who has managed to get all day Friday off , how is the progress of our much lusted after Supernova turns on Friday afternoon ( or even earlier , like Friday morning ) :angry2:

Looking solid for Friday, hard to say exactly when at this point.

Regarding gate transfers, I decided to include exact loss percentages so you won't have to guess on those (very accurate for large numbers of items; for very small quantities, the percentages might not be dead on because of rounding). In quite a few cases, that percentage has been 100%.....and for the distances involved in those, that's exactly as expected. In some cases even the best tech possible cannot reduce losses below 100% - the distances involved can overwhelm your empire's ability to compensate with technology.

For Planetary Cargo Gates, losses cap at a much lower number (well below 100%), and can be reduced quickly via tech.

Any chance for a better estimate now that the clock has gone all the way around again?

Just lookering for an update. :ranting:

Damn damn damn damn damn!

I work from home and am required to work all the way through to 4:30. How the hell can I do that when you send me turns before end of work? Eh? Answer me that! :angry2: You realize I could be fired? I work for a health insurance company - they look askance on those with addictions.

....I will complain further when I have had a chance to have a SNROTE fix.....