Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75 Begins!

SPGraves

....... Italy and his group ? 

Dear peaceful brother Predator!

Maybe you know something your other brothers and sisters have missed! Could you write us a short list.....

But please check for bigger errors as to mention  Switzerland and  Germany at the same side...... I am sure they would declare war on you at once. Before Turn 3!

Brother Marcus

Don't know what leads you to assume this :ninja: But you couldn't be more wrong :woohoo:

Given that Predator is the esteemed ruler of the fine tunisian tribes men and to far removed from the middle europiean hot bed, I fail to see the pourpose of this statement :ninja:

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

There has been so much tripe typed I have lost the will to live. Ok I surrender, I give in. Who wants Berlin?

Enough about that F**h, enough about my Mother, Lets talk about BALD HEADS, the praying 7 time a day stuff. Anyway am i the only one who has noticed that

The Dark Monk is actually as pesudonem for Rasputin and i quote from web page

"No other figure in recent Russian history has received the amount of vilification and contempt heaped upon Gregory Rasputin. The self-styled monk, who received practically little education in the intricacies of the Russian Orthodox faith, came from the rural areas of Russia and achieved great recognition as a "staretz," or holy man in the highest circles of St. Petersburg society. From rags to social prominence the life of Gregory Rasputin holds many of the events leading to the eventual overthrow of the Russian imperial system, the dethronement of the House of Romanov and the assassination of the Imperial Family"

Full story at http://www.eurohistory.com/Rasputin.html

It seems to me a bit of a coincidence.... erm ermm dont it :ninja:

So who do you trust.... Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spongebob or the Monk, Rasputin and his Cronies. I will let you decided. Answers on a postcard please to THIS FORUM

SpongePants — Let's not forget this:

"For 80% of the Russian population Rasputin was a "man of the people." He was their hope that the imperial couple would never forget the plight of the peasantry. His assassination at the hands of aristocrats, and even members of the imperial family, robbed the upper classes of much support among the inhabitants of their estates."

:ninja:

Brother Marcus — Does SpongePants seem a bit paranoid to you? Sounds Fishy to me.

I never mentioned Switzerland and Germany in the same breath. I merely stated that I wish I bordered germany so I could put a stop to all this unintelligible blubbering going on. Obviously Spongebob has a history of talking smack but I can't make heads or tails of half of what is being said.

Hint: Libya and I are a dim light on a very, very dark continent. If that light is snuffed out I fear for the rest of the world. :ninja:

PS Germany wants secure borders with everyone except Switzerland so please let me know you want the same, as i have so many borders i would have to assume your gonna be an enemy and well we all know where that leads to.
All of the above is true and I even extend the requet to whomever if playing Switzerland.

Gee It was very nice of you to request these alliances on my behalf. :ninja: According to Russ I am Germany in Game 75. Unless there has been some breakup of countries and another Germany has been formed.

As I am the Real Germany I am willing to open negotiations with any around or near me so that we can form an alliance or something even stronger :woohoo: to prevail against those who attemp to hide behind masks. :ninja:

Chris

Germany - 75

:wub::blink: WHAAAA!! :thumbsup: What is this :taz: No Hitler on the half shell It goes down so good with beer :P I guess we still have the sponge cake and discus fish. OK, so the question remains- WHERE IS THE SPONGE :ninja: Not only is he spineless, he's part jelly fish to boot. I will find you and when I do :ninja: As of right now I feel for any between me and him. Might not be the best place to be :woohoo: unless you can come up with some thing more appealing than going after the cake..ur sponge...... Oh hell, the discus fish. Here fishy, fishy, fishy. :oops: This is very, very anoying :cheers:

There is no room on this forum for imposters. I say kill the sponges where you find him. Funny, now I know why he is a sponge. NO SPINE! :P

First, I must apologize. In my anger I made hasty threats to those I may not yet know :wub:. However, in light of the this new dilema I hope it is understood. I do compleatly agree with Predator on this just becouse, well...I can :woohoo:. But after some rational thought, the question must be asked. Do we realy know who Germany is now and how can we know? :thumbsup: Two have claimed it, but only one can play it :ninja:. And if both continue to lay claim all we realy have is there words about it. Square Bob is a loud mouth to be sure and I personaly know nothing of this other player :ninja:. for all we know he could be the imposter. And if any one else makes claim then we have a real mess then don't we :cheers: Any thoughts, Any One. :oops:

There is no room on this forum for imposters. I say kill the sponges where you find him. Funny, now I know why he is a sponge. NO SPINE! :cheers:

First, I must apologize. In my anger I made hasty threats to those I may not yet know :thumbsup:. However, in light of the this new dilema I hope it is understood. I do compleatly agree with Predator on this just becouse, well...I can :P. But after some rational thought, the question must be asked. Do we realy know who Germany is now and how can we know? :blink: Two have claimed it, but only one can play it :woohoo:. And if both continue to lay claim all we realy have is there words about it. Square Bob is a loud mouth to be sure and I personaly know nothing of this other player :ninja:. for all we know he could be the imposter. And if any one else makes claim then we have a real mess then don't we :blink: Any thoughts, Any One. :taz:

I think waiting till the results of turn 1 and the RNA's :wub:

Then we know for sure who's the imposter :ninja:. Writing is fun but doesn't tell s**t :oops: Anybody seen the France player? I want to order some Wine & Baguette :blink: for my hungry citizens.

In light of recent events we have decided to also claim Germany :ninja: and add to the confusion. However, Russ has not given me any reason to think that I will play this nation in this game.

But if Rumania's neighbors decide they want me back they can just leave me a message and initiate negotiations.

Sticking your heads in the sand works for austriches :woohoo: but I don't recommend it for a game of Victory, I could get the wrong idea and decide to do something stupid pre-emptively.... :ninja:

Calamaran.

There is only one question left..... is the Sponge the Sponge.... :ninja: ?

Just found my turn, I am still Sweden even if one of you find an other player who claims it.

Sweden is still looking for NORWAY

slowly.... N O R W A Y

and NORTHERN RUSSIA

slowly.... N O R T H E R N R U S S I A

maybe these gentlemen like to contact me......

Brother Marcus

Brother Marcus - If you'll check the map.  Norway is the nation to your Left.  Well, now that I've helped you find Norway when is dinner???   :wub:

And N O R T H E R N R U S S I A (slowly) is to your right. Hope this helps with your location problem. It's just a game so happy to help :ninja: Have you decided on a dessert yet, i'm getting hungry :ninja:

And yes, the sponge is the sponge :woohoo: He is no different here than he is in 74 so I am sure of this.