Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75 Begins!

SPGraves

Thanks Steve

Finally another, if not a full adult, at least a fellow oldtimer....

dealing with these youngsters makes me tired....had to look up what a spongebob was....

The only reason I knew is because of kids. Otherwise I would have been lost too. After all, I'm going bald, grey, have wrinkles, and am clueless at times..... :ninja:

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have noticed many lurkers as guests :ninja: checking out this forum thred Galvorn is not alone but at least we know who he is (credit for that) :woohoo: Wondering if we scared them off and we haven't even gotten out of the set up turn yet. How sad :ninja:

Good call on that one oh mighty emporer of rome. HHHMMMM?????  We have two claiming to be Germany, The worning you mention and Lowlands offering friendship to Germany :D.  Might we have a four way team thing happening here :blink:. I wonder :ninja:

FOUR WAY!

WOOT WOOT!!!

All them hot mens in uniforms.

BTW France here, all the way from gayparis.jpg

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

IM GENERAL SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS OF GERMANY

Let that be the end of it, now who wants to join me in destroying the Clock Makers.

Only 4 Provinces, I get one, Italy another, Austria a third and now France has joined the party he can have the 4th province.

:cheers::blink::ninja::D

Greeting France75 — Welcome!! I don't know about the hot mens in uniform and will really start to worry if you break out singing Judy Garlands most famous song. The negoaiteing table is ready!

SpongePants — 4 on 1 isn't that much fun. It may be more fun watching the two of you fight it out! It may settle the differences between the two of you, although I doubt it.

Greeting France75 — Welcome!!  I don't know about the hot mens in uniform and will really start to worry if you break out singing Judy Garlands most famous song.  The negoaiteing table is ready!

Hrmmm.

Now where did I put those Ruby Red pumps?

I think they would look just fabulous with my new Field Marshalette uniform, don't you?

Negotiations.....Always open for negotiations. I can always be reached through the boards PM system.

My goodness, I don't check the board for a couple of days, and have to read 5 pages of mostly drivel. A few things I feel the urge to respond to.

SPGraves, so good to again play with you. We are far apart, but then we were in game 42 also, and managed to have a rather large meeting late. Looking forward to seeing you progress.

Predator, I cannot help but infer you are referring to me when you say you fear a darkness may overcome us all. I must say, we Algerians are only going to spread goodwill and love, and are shocked by the threatening statements emanating from Tunisia.

Rasputin, perhaps you are being too coy. Many know of your allies in the game, in the interest of future trust, perhaps you should "come clean"as was suggested.

Europe, do not believe Predators anti Algerian propaganda. We do no like cold climates, and plan to stay in our beautiful desert, unless provoked. When you see the Tunisians and Libyans declaring war on our peaceful people, you will know the face of the true aggressor.

Europe, do not believe Predators anti Algerian propaganda.

In 1992 the world came to the rescue of the Kuwaiti's after they had been invaded by a greedy dictator bent on controlling the middle east. Today we are faced with a much bigger threat in the little peaceful country of Tunisia. We are small but our hearts are big, we will continue to pray to Allah seven times a day in the hope that help will come. In the meantime Libya and I will hold on to the hope that somehow the saying is true that evil will turn upon itself. And if it doesn't than all of mankind is doomed! :ninja:

Good call on that one oh mighty emporer of rome. HHHMMMM?????  We have two claiming to be Germany, The worning you mention and Lowlands offering friendship to Germany :blink:.  Might we have a four way team thing happening here :blink:. I wonder :D

FOUR WAY!

WOOT WOOT!!!

All them hot mens in uniforms.

BTW France here, all the way from gayparis.jpg

Um...When I called you out I didn't think it would be from the closset... Sorry, couldn't help it. the door was open on that one :ninja: Anyway, The phone is open if you would care to contact a neighbor :cheers:

Denmark signing in, sorry for the delay been on Holiday, looking forward to the game and looking for Allies. Please send me a Personal Message with your details.

Patriot X

Welcome, hope you had a great holiday. Where did you go? skiing in the swiss alps maybe????? If so, i'm sure you injoyed your self and would be happy to let you know that an open line is available if you wish to use it :D Incase you haven't figured it out yet, watch out for sponge dogs..er.. bobs. Have a loud bark but have yet to see any bite. :ninja:

Um...When I called you out I didn't think it would be from the closset... Sorry, couldn't help it. the door was open on that one :ninja:  Anyway, The phone is open if you would care to contact a neighbor :D

Oh, thats quite alright!

I was just tidying up a bit. Those skeletons catch an amazing amount of dust.

Perhaps a square yellow sponge might work better. Wonder if the great German people would mind if I borrow their purported leader for a few hours of housework.