Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75 Begins!

SPGraves

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um...When I called you out I didn't think it would be from the closset... Sorry, couldn't help it. the door was open on that one :ninja:   Anyway, The phone is open if you would care to contact a neighbor :blink:

Oh, thats quite alright!

I was just tidying up a bit. Those skeletons catch an amazing amount of dust.

Perhaps a square yellow sponge might work better. Wonder if the great German people would mind if I borrow their purported leader for a few hours of housework.

I forgot about that :cheers: , sponges do make for good cleaning. Don't know about the German people but I don't mind if you use him :D

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Errrm :) Things have gone quiet all of a sudden. Im starting to get Paranoid that everyone is going to invade Germany.

If you are dont, I can be a good ally.

The invasion of Switzerland is going to be a Glorious Fight. Help me defeat the lil GIT

Now, Now Mr. discusbob fishpants :angry:

you bring on your own paranoia :ranting:, and if you weren't so mouthy you wouldn't be in this mess. It doesn't seem to matter what country you are :cheers:. The monk has made offer of TA to one of us which intrests me as to why you would even be a choise :P, but he has. So lighten up and have some fun with the GAME :blink:. The more you point your finger at me the more other are going to look at you :oops:. Take a good look at #74, i'm on my way as I will be soon here and you will have your war. And then we will see who :) who. Or maybe you have in which case you should be paranoid :blink:. In any case, take some prozac and chill dude :oops:. Quit being so up tight :huh:.

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

What are you all whittering on about now... Less words and more action thats what i say.

I have two Lieutenants now who have rallied to the Great German cause. Lieutenant Patrick and Lieutenant Mr Crabs. Both dedicated to Crabbie Patties and the Invasion of Switzerland.

The great alliance of Germany, Sweden, Italy and Denmark will wipe out Switzerland and all who stand with git... ooops sorry i mean it. :)

Hi again my two brothers & warlords,

in the wild german speaking mountains of europe.  As I told you .... maybe .... but for the moment I have the feeling no one is qualified......

Brother Marcus

HAY NOW, we don't speak spongish :), we have our more fluid speak :blink:

YODAL TIC, YODAL TOC, yodal, yodal, yodal. :oops:

What are you all whittering on about now... Less words and more action thats what i say.

I have two Lieutenants now who have rallied to the Great German cause. Lieutenant Patrick and Lieutenant Mr Crabs. Both dedicated to Crabbie Patties and the Invasion of Switzerland.

The great alliance of Germany, Sweden, Italy and Denmark will wipe out Switzerland and all who stand with git... ooops sorry i mean it.  :)

SEE WHAT I MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops:

Well, What I think is this:

Considering we haven't been in the position of having a common enemy yet :blink: I will assume (and maybe too much so) taht we MIGHT have to postpone our little spat for a short time. It is still early in the game and much would depend on the discus fish. Any thing is possible I guess but haven't given thought to that possibility. So if you chose that path then we will see what happens when it is time to cross that bridge :). You do give things to think about, Monk. And this is a good thing, thank you :oops: .