Game 79

Glamdring

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey REDNAS - Thanks

Hey CAM - Thanks now I know who REDNAS is.... :D

Do you realy think so. Well you are a clever guy/girl ?? who will say. But you are learning I see, your comment is realy short, nice I like that, but on the otherhand mine are becoming longer, that I don't like, also to be honest.

Al what I can say is: just come my way and find out more about me.

Please do understand for the moment nobody can come your way, what a confident and safe feeling that must in your little pine aple on the bottom of the sea, because nobody know, or the be honest I don't know (and I don't care anyhow), what country you are playing.

But I make you an offer; send me a personal mail, tell me what country you trying to play till the end of this game and I will tell nobody about our little secret.

To me you must be playing a country, when we assume for simplicity you are actual playing VIC, a country with a Navy and you already there where all your ships are (referring to all those Denmarks you have (tried) to play) or will be in the future.

Greetings Rednas the Ruler of uzwnvvlwpoirä (try this one backways)

P.s. Thanks for all the thoughts on the board which country I could be playing, no winners yet registred. Also I want to excuse myself for some mistakes in my writing.

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Ok I'll bite - I thought you to be quite mad, your ramblings did not warrant a response but as you say your messages get longer and longer and (YAWN) longer. At least mine put a smile on the faces of the leaders of Europe. Yours my friend bore the squarepants off me :D

Now I know you dont know who I am but know that I know who you are and if I said who you are then you may work out who I am. (Do you like this game)

I must admit that if CAM had not told me I would not have worked it out and the coincidence cannot be the presiding factor in all this. Its a really dumb way to try and hide your identity. Your first name spelt backwards. Im sure someone out there will reveal it to the world without me doing it, thus your nation will be revealed and I shall remain hidden till I choose to reveal who I play.

I guarantee I will be at war with you soon, timing is everything.

At least when I choose to use a different name it is different and not mine spelt backwards.

So who is going to reveal the real slim shadey who goes by the name REDNAS.

Spongy and Sander, you guys sound like a couple of teenage girls trying not to tell who you have a crush on. This is a game of war. Quit giggling in the restroom and come out with some good trash talking.

Challenge someone to attack you. Tell you neighbors you are going to clean their clocks, and let them know where it is coming from. Here is a start - I welcome you to come after me. I am Northern Russia, and I am waiting for you. I have other enemies, but I will make room for you as well. The only catch is that you have to tell me who you are. I want to identify the burned remains of your sad little planes as they come crashing down.

See, that wasn't hard. Now take off your skirts and play a war game.

Skirts may be Sanders thing but I'm all sponge and Squarepants are my game :D

Schizophrenia is such a hard act to follow. Listen to the voices in your head Coot and you will find me whispering in your ear.

Ok I'll bite - I thought you to be quite mad, your ramblings did not warrant a response but as you say your messages get longer and longer and (YAWN) longer. At least mine put a smile on the faces of the leaders of Europe. Yours my friend bore the squarepants off me :D

Now I know you dont know who I am but know that I know who you are and if I said who you are then you may work out who I am. (Do you like this game)

I must admit that if CAM had not told me I would not have worked it out and the coincidence cannot be the presiding factor in all this. Its a really dumb way to try and hide your identity. Your first name spelt backwards. Im sure someone out there will reveal it to the world without me doing it, thus your nation will be revealed and I shall remain hidden till I choose to reveal who I play.

I guarantee I will be at war with you soon, timing is everything.

At least when I choose to use a different name it is different and not mine spelt backwards.

So who is going to reveal the real slim shadey who goes by the name REDNAS.

Sponge, Sponge, just what I wrote before nothing more than blablablabla and lots of air bubbles (again).

Yes quit a good thing my name spelling backwards. Immagine that is so easy andsimple and you didn't get by yourself......you needed help. Like your gaming I think.

I quit the subject. I will not make the same mistake as you do and as I wrote to polute the forum. Send me a DW when you aere ready, read the rule book how to do it, ask Russ or maybe somebody will help you by means of the Forum.

Goodbye Sponge sleep well in your pine aple at the place where all your Danish ships are..............

P.s. North Russia is too far away from me...............for the moment.

Good gaming for all, also for the Sponge, maybe he will "understand" at last.

Oh so many to DW on and not enough orders. Whats a sponge to do.

I can only DW on Malk and his Sheep as I know where he is, as for Rednas I know where he is also and will in time DW on him but my old nemesis Monk is a cunning fox, he like me knows the value of remaining hidden so I will not be DW on him unless by mistake.

You will all have to wait till V80 as I have sworn to tell all as soon as I know who I play. In this game I will reveal all when the time is right.

The problem is I feel Rednas / Sander and Malk will be at each others throats long before I am at theres. Unless they join forces that is. If they do that will be a fun to see.

Oh so many to DW on and not enough orders. Whats a sponge to do.

I can only DW on Malk and his Sheep as I know where he is, as for Rednas I know where he is also and will in time DW on him but my old nemesis Monk is a cunning fox, he like me knows the value of remaining hidden so I will not be DW on him unless by mistake.

You will all have to wait till V80 as I have sworn to tell all as soon as I know who I play. In this game I will reveal all when the time is right.

The problem is I feel Rednas / Sander and Malk will be at each others throats long before I am at theres. Unless they join forces that is. If they do that will be a fun to see.

I have nothing against Rednas, and do not see that we will be fighting soon. I hate to see you temporizing after all your bombastic talk earlier sponge. You know where I am, and I realize as tight as your panties are, you are unable to reveal your position. I really don't care, I suspect you are Iceland, but please stop boring me to death, I would rather fight it out. Come on already, attack me.

As you will know from previous encounters I tend to use an Aliases rather than remain hidden. If you think I'm Iceland so be it that may well serve my purpose. More likely I'm your best buddy outside of your inner circle but If im being honest :D And I know its hard to believe but I'm all talk as far as you go Marklen. To invade GB with all those "Friends" around you would be suicide and if I was to succeed then what would I gain but a depleted Island and nowhere else to go. So as much as I would love to take out the trash I must inform you I have bigger Fish to fry. Who knows we may even eventually be fighting the same enemy the thing you will need to ask yourself is can you ever trust me and if that situation comes to pass would the temptation to destroy me be too great.

I will see you on the battle field just not in Great Britain. :blink:

As you will know from previous encounters I tend to use an Aliases rather than remain hidden. If you think I'm Iceland so be it that may well serve my purpose. More likely I'm your best buddy outside of your inner circle but If im being honest :robot: And I know its hard to believe but I'm all talk as far as you go Marklen. To invade GB with all those "Friends" around you would be suicide and if I was to succeed then what would I gain but a depleted Island and nowhere else to go. So as much as I would love to take out the trash I must inform you I have bigger Fish to fry. Who knows we may even eventually be fighting the same enemy the thing you will need to ask yourself is can you ever trust me and if that situation comes to pass would the temptation to destroy me be too great.

I will see you on the battle field just not in Great Britain. :pirate2:

I have to admitt, I?m lying...........I did wrote to quit the subject. But the Squareroot keeps on yibberyabber on and on and on. If you keep on bubbling your air bubbles this way Bobby, Bob, you will scare away all the fish, also that BIG one you have to fRy, otherwise it will be a fLying fish.

Where is that battlefield Spongie, must I send a sub to see it or to take part at it. Send us some BR's so we are ALL convinced yiur are actual a part of VIC79 and not just an observer.

Keep us posted, but this is not necessary to remind you, you will do it volunterily (did I write it correcty). I know where my weakpoints are, do you know them Spongiebaby, oeps SpongeBOB off course, excuse me.

So I quit (again................).

Greetings Rednas, Ruler of jknvwerzjbtrzjz gb rbt. Also as you can see a BIGGGG country.

Redass... ooops pardon.... I miss quoted your name.... Oh dear me BADDDD. I may be a bit dim but how can using the BR order (Build Replacements) show you that I'm actually playing this game.

I could reveal that USA is allied to Canada and that Austria is at war with Germany. Is THAT enough information to convince you that your ass is grass and I'm the lawnmower? eh? :robot:

I know of your weakpoints but the weakest point of your nation is its leader -YOU! :pirate2:

As you will know from previous encounters I tend to use an Aliases rather than remain hidden. If you think I'm Iceland so be it that may well serve my purpose. More likely I'm your best buddy outside of your inner circle but If im being honest :robot: And I know its hard to believe but I'm all talk as far as you go Marklen. To invade GB with all those "Friends" around you would be suicide and if I was to succeed then what would I gain but a depleted Island and nowhere else to go. So as much as I would love to take out the trash I must inform you I have bigger Fish to fry. Who knows we may even eventually be fighting the same enemy the thing you will need to ask yourself is can you ever trust me and if that situation comes to pass would the temptation to destroy me be too great.

I will see you on the battle field just not in Great Britain. :pirate2:

All of what friends around me sponge? Ireland? Surely Spain does not scare you. By your own words, France and I will soon be at war. Who is it that scares you? If it will help, I will fight you one on one. If I can't take you out by myself, I probably don't deserve to play this game anymore anyway.