Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 79

Glamdring

Guest Spongebob

The thing is, if you have only ever seen a frieghter then that can mean one or two things.

A - I only have frieghters and in this case have shipped loads of troops to the front or....

B - My battle fleet has been waiting for this opportunity

You will just have to wait and see :cheers:

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is, if you have only ever seen a frieghter then that can mean one or two things.

A - I only have frieghters and in this case have shipped loads of troops to the front or....

B - My battle fleet has been waiting for this opportunity

You will just have to wait and see :cheers:

Let me get this straight.

You are playing Iceland. You are willing to meet the Persian navy for a fight any place or any time. But when Great Britain and Ireland both offer to accomodate you, you back down, because they are actually in a position to meet you. Sponge, if you wonder why your reputation is so poor, this is the evidence.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Southern Russia,

I know you have not graced us with your presence on this forum but I know some of you buddies have, so here I go.

Thanks for taking your time invading me, taking only low value provinces and concentrating your firepower on heavily damaged units I put in your way. Otherwise I would not have had the time to crush Bulgaria and move all of my experienced units up to meet you before you can get to a province that was worth something. Your delay even gave me a chance to build up units around Katowice for your Lowland/French/Italian friends when they come to visit.

But on a sad note, you did not fall for my trap at Soroki. I gave you a sweet target to attack and everything, and all you did was improve the experience of 75% of them. Drop me a line, just because we are killing each other does not mean we can’t be friends. :huh:

There is a cheaper way to improve a Green unit to a Line one. :D I would use a LFE order in stead of wasting 40% of my units. :D

The Monk

BTW, they were not there to train, they were there to do exactly what they did. I hoped for one of two possible outcomes and they did. Thats a win in my book. The training part was just a silver lining. :huh:

Hey Southern Russia,

I know you have not graced us with your presence on this forum but I know some of you buddies have, so here I go.

Thanks for taking your time invading me, taking only low value provinces and concentrating your firepower on heavily damaged units I put in your way. Otherwise I would not have had the time to crush Bulgaria and move all of my experienced units up to meet you before you can get to a province that was worth something. Your delay even gave me a chance to build up units around Katowice for your Lowland/French/Italian friends when they come to visit.

But on a sad note, you did not fall for my trap at Soroki. I gave you a sweet target to attack and everything, and all you did was improve the experience of 75% of them. Drop me a line, just because we are killing each other does not mean we can’t be friends. :huh:

Well there ehmmmm Sdgeox...whatever Tiger in the Woods,

What is that??Excuse me....I have to laugh. Why do you send somebody who is attacking you and you are convienced you are doing a great job regarding defending, experiencing whatever and than ask him to become friends. To me you are loosing this game brother. Or just want to have more times to get youre troops back from Bulgaria / /Greece. But thanks for the tip in Katowice in that case I will just do that....attacking right there.

Oh no, I have to correct meself...please let's become friends....but that is not what this game is about to me knowledge.

Oh no, no , no, do not attack me lets become freinds and be friendly neigbours....is that not a old TV-Sequel??

Greetings you, you, you Tigerdevil you.

Rednas.

Oh no, I have to correct meself...please let's become friends....but that is not what this game is about to me knowledge.

Rednas.

Dear Rednas,

I understand that your social skills are a little lacking so let me try and explain something too you. Just because we have to fight players in the game to win it, does not mean we have to fight players outside the game. See the distinction?

I know with you’re “A” type personality it must be difficult to understand, and for you it might be necessary fight the player your fighting in the game but I can guarantee that for most of us, it does not.

BTW, one of your comments I do agree with, I am losing this war but getting attacked on 3 sides is when it starts getting interesting.

.... we are really afraid of your mighty troops. If someone starts such a campaign then he is normally caught unprepared. I think it is a good idea to ask SR for a nice place next to your border. :D But I am afraid Rednas will conquer all these little nice cities in western Poland. :huh: But anyway I only need xDanzig. You know I fight a holly war versus the Sponge and I have a date in Iceland. :D

Rednas.

Dear Rednas,

I understand that your social skills are a little lacking so let me try and explain something too you. Just because we have to fight players in the game to win it, does not mean we have to fight players outside the game. See the distinction?

I know with you’re “A” type personality it must be difficult to understand, and for you it might be necessary fight the player your fighting in the game but I can guarantee that for most of us, it does not.

BTW, one of your comments I do agree with, I am losing this war but getting attacked on 3 sides is when it starts getting interesting.

Dear Tigerwoods,

Please, maybe I have to explain it again: Englisch is not my mother language, so pleaese: what the heck you are talking about. Whatis this meaning: know with you’re “A” type personality it must be difficult to understand, and for you it might be necessary fight the player your fighting in the game but I can guarantee that for most of us, it does not. What is A type personality. Are you putting me in certain category? That could be dangerous, maybe I slipp out of your box, so watch your back (read Katowice) dude. You are missing it completely Tiger...if you can't stand the forum...than keep away from it I would say. You to me are Tigerwoods nothing more and nothing less. It seems you cannot see the difference. But let stop playing Sigmund Freud, let play ball. And stop complaining. You wanted war now you have it so stop wining. We win you loose, so what is the matter. Pick your allies at the beginning of the game correcty....do you remember the start of this game??? I do, but I got the impression it was not important to you at that time...and now it is not important for me at this moment and anymore. So clean the streets of Warsaw, because I don't like it when me tracks of my little tanks become dirty....but first KATOWICE, or Soroki or.....we will see.

Greetings Rednas

P.s. who cares about me social skills they don't win wars for me, only me fighting skills. So take a look in about 50 turns at the forum and see the winners declared. Positive thinking this is. Nighty night you Tigerlight.

.... we are really afraid of your mighty troops. If someone starts such a campaign then he is normally caught unprepared. I think it is a good idea to ask SR for a nice place next to your border. :D But I am afraid Rednas will conquer all these little nice cities in western Poland. :huh: But anyway I only need xDanzig. You know I fight a holly war versus the Sponge and I have a date in Iceland. :D

Dear Monk,

Since when is xDanzig in Iceland and since when are you telling me where to go and since when do we have a kind of agreement regarding the dividing of Poland and since when are you afraid of me BTW. I am flattered, thanks for the compliment.

Do you know perhaps what a "A" type of player is. Is this better or worse as a B-actor?

Greetings Rednas.