Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 79

Glamdring

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

Hey lap it up guys, come and have a go if you think your man enough. Anyway Monk Im sure you have mentioned what nation you play but just remind me please. I may send a fleet your way just to say Ive CB'ed one of your cities.

Go on tell me unless your CHICKEN!!!!

Guest Spongebob

Dispatch the Navy, oh wait a minuet, you dont have a coastline do you, problem that. Let me know if you take any provinces in the Med and I will send the Navy anyway.

I promise you while I still can I will attack the Monk. Declare war on me first Monk, I will allow you that pleasure. :python:

Dispatch the Navy, oh wait a minuet, you dont have a coastline do you, problem that. Let me know if you take any provinces in the Med and I will send the Navy anyway.

I promise you while I still can I will attack the Monk. Declare war on me first Monk, I will allow you that pleasure. :python:

He has a coastline. You just need to take both sides of the suez canal. :cheers:

Guest Spongebob

Who said anything about running, if you have boats pick a sea province and i will meet you there.

If the words of Vince McMann - It will be a End of Carear Match. I win you quit the game, you win I quit. Accept the challenge with honor Monk

If you have any left that is

Who said anything about running, if you have boats pick a sea province and i will meet you there.

If the words of Vince McMann - It will be a End of Carear Match. I win you quit the game, you win I quit. Accept the challenge with honor Monk

Dear Sponge,

DW on Persia and expecting he will send some boats in the Atlantic....seems to me a little too much asked. But I am open for learning new things, but Persia is way back man. Well it would takes some turns he will show up, if he takes the challange, but the main question is: do you hold out this long, are you still in the game when he will pass by??

Greetings Rednas

Dear Sponge,

DW on Persia and expecting he will send some boats in the Atlantic....seems to me a little too much asked. But I am open for learning new things, but Persia is way back man. Well it would takes some turns he will show up, if he takes the challange, but the main question is: do you hold out this long, are you still in the game when he will pass by??

Greetings Rednas

I am afraid you are right... he will not make it so long. But please! One province is for little Persia!

Spongie, will you make me the same offer? Or do you only pick guys you know you will not have to fight?