Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 79

Glamdring

You go Algeria, show Italy whats whats...

Greetings Rednas Ruler of France and soon other parts in Central and of course North Europa / Asia I mean xLeningrad and beyond. May the force be with me…oh well I can do without I have me, myself and I and some buddies. Tootles.

Leningrad? Wonderful! Now you are in range of my ground troops.

The Monk

Dear Darkmonkey,

Is see you still don't understand the game at least I am playing. If I am in xLeningrad YOUR ground troops are a long time before in MY range. And as I step through the gates of xLeningrad you even don't have troops left to pay the correct and earned honors to me....that is a shame. But you can do now and do the only one thing you can do to save your time and money: surrender now….no don’t do that I want to have a good fight and in the end me, myself and I will win. Let see if you can say in 5 years (as someone else did this week) that is the one and only good decision to wage war against me, myself and I.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of France and soon the bigger part of somewhere else…da.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the feeling your personality is a little bit spongy, isn't it? :thumbsup:

Dear Darkmonkey,

Keep the Sponge out of this game, we got finally rid of him at least and now you bringing this subject up again....to have me frightened again...

Well maybe me personality is spongy but my armored fist isn't, be aware but we will meet soon in xLeningrad and start knitting some sturdy kneepads on your kinky trousers, your going to need them for sure.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of France.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's very silent....

Poland are you still in the game? :alien:

I agree, way too silent. I would love to see some propaganda. How are things in Central Europe?

Are we dealing with WorldPeace in this game?

Nice, I'll survive my very first game, only have to wait a few more years and send in some orders once in a while and sit in the shade of a palm tree waiting for visitors. :D

Hey, that's an idea, maybe I can pay a visit to one of my nice neighbours! :thumbsup:

It's very silent....

Poland are you still in the game? :blink:

I agree, way too silent. I would love to see some propaganda. How are things in Central Europe?

Nice, I'll survive my very first game, only have to wait a few more years and send in some orders once in a while and sit in the shade of a palm tree waiting for visitors. :D

Hey, that's an idea, maybe I can pay a visit to one of my nice neighbours! :thumbsup:

what a nice idea..... :alien:

It's very silent....

Poland are you still in the game? :robot:

Nice, I'll survive my very first game, only have to wait a few more years and send in some orders once in a while and sit in the shade of a palm tree waiting for visitors. :thumbsup:

Hey, that's an idea, maybe I can pay a visit to one of my nice neighbours! :blink:

what a nice idea..... :(

We all survive. :alien: ....with exception of the Sponge who managed to kill him self by blowing up his economy... or was that another game? I can't keep up with all the positions this guy drops :D

It's very silent....

Poland are you still in the game? :robot:

Nice, I'll survive my very first game, only have to wait a few more years and send in some orders once in a while and sit in the shade of a palm tree waiting for visitors. :thumbsup:

Hey, that's an idea, maybe I can pay a visit to one of my nice neighbours! :blink:

what a nice idea..... :(

We all survive. :alien: ....with exception of the Sponge who managed to kill him self by blowing up his economy... or was that another game? I can't keep up with all the positions this guy drops :D

I find it humorous that a guy would quit because he ran out of money. Did anybody tell Sponge that he gets more every turn? Just quit spending so much. Why Iceland would build a bunch of AK's is beyond me, but I guess when you are among the all time worst Victory! players, you do things like that.

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Left Overs,

It is quit on all fronts, if you base your feeling on the forum. Maybe some countries are so busy with all kinds of preparations...that the forum is completely forgotten. Or...maybe "they" are all afraid to say something to much on this forum that can reveal there obscure plans.

Well for me personally: I will invade North Russia soon, Poland already eliminated, Baltic is I think also a goner, Hungary almost conquered. Central Europe is mine…and a few others of course.

So I will meet or already meeting other nations. The plan is to intensify the acquaintances in one way or another, with all parties who are interested to meet my powerful right handshake…just in one way.

So I will be soon writing you all some postcards from new conquered sand beaches at the Baltic Sea or Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Turkey or even Denmark. But there are some more, like Britain, but there it is always raining ehmm I will find my spot(s).

Greetings Rednas, Ruler of continuously expanding Greater France.

Dear Left Overs,

It is quit on all fronts, if you base your feeling on the forum. Maybe some countries are so busy with all kinds of preparations...that the forum is completely forgotten. Or...maybe "they" are all afraid to say something to much on this forum that can reveal there obscure plans.

Well for me personally: I will invade North Russia soon, Poland already eliminated, Baltic is I think also a goner, Hungary almost conquered. Central Europe is mine…and a few others of course.

So I will meet or already meeting other nations. The plan is to intensify the acquaintances in one way or another, with all parties who are interested to meet my powerful right handshake…just in one way.

So I will be soon writing you all some postcards from new conquered sand beaches at the Baltic Sea or Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Turkey or even Denmark. But there are some more, like Britain, but there it is always raining ehmm I will find my spot(s).

You haven't finished off Hungary yet? What is taking so darn long? I dropped 5 or 6+ turns ago. It was even longer than that is you forget about the turns I processed to cede locations and move resources to an ally. More like 8-9 turns ago.

Dear Left Overs,

Well, there is one sure way for you to not have to worry about continuosly expanding, and that would be for you, or you lackey in Lowlands, to attack either Britain in either Denmark or England.

Dear Left Overs,

You haven't finished off Hungary yet? What is taking so darn long? I dropped 5 or 6+ turns ago. It was even longer than that is you forget about the turns I processed to cede locations and move resources to an ally. More like 8-9 turns ago.

Yes I know I am a terrible player, of course not so good as you...in dropping out. One or two attacks and you are a goner. The bottom line is, I am still in and you are out.

Goodbye and for you it is indeed back to earth.

Greeting Rednas Ruler of Greater France and also Hungary.

Dear Mr. X,

Who is talking about lackey, these are all indepent countries you are talking about. And what are your "allies" doing so. Spain...still playing, no mentioning of him on the World Events for a turn or 25, so he must expanding like a devil...or do you cede him locations. And of course the Irish Empire cruising through the Med...maybe to give his soldiers a change of getting a bit of sunshine and a tan. Or does he support the offensive of Algeria....

Yes we are expanding as you do in Denmark at the moment. We have still objectives and vicious plans and maybe we can get you involved also...in one way or the other...I think it will be the other. We have conquerred several threats from several directions (at the moment) and we are in good hope we will do so for the rest of the game...in one way or the other...I think this will be done in one way...our way. But it is a game let see what is happening, you never can tell...I even cann tell.

But it is becoming more and more interesting.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of Greater France (at least a bit greater than in T1)