Game 79

Glamdring

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hi Algerian leader,

Nice, those nightfighters hey, they really give good cover (exept when someone attacks by day....) :angry:

Thanks for giving me the chance of destroying 20000+ AIR :beer:

• 2 months later...
Dear Left Overs,

It is quit on all fronts, if you base your feeling on the forum. Maybe some countries are so busy with all kinds of preparations...that the forum is completely forgotten. Or...maybe "they" are all afraid to say something to much on this forum that can reveal there obscure plans.

Well for me personally: I will invade North Russia soon, Poland already eliminated, Baltic is I think also a goner, Hungary almost conquered. Central Europe is mine…and a few others of course.

So I will meet or already meeting other nations. The plan is to intensify the acquaintances in one way or another, with all parties who are interested to meet my powerful right handshake…just in one way.

So I will be soon writing you all some postcards from new conquered sand beaches at the Baltic Sea or Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Turkey or even Denmark. But there are some more, like Britain, but there it is always raining ehmm I will find my spot(s).

Greetings Rednas, Ruler of continuously expanding Greater France.

Dear Left Overs,

Are there still some valid, interesting, resistant players around???

Mr. X(it), work still in progress?? What is thsi work meaning for you at the moment?? Reparing your AP's??

Building new ones so I can train my fighters?? Nice.

But I reccon you will inform accordingly.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of France.

Dear Left Overs,

It is quit on all fronts, if you base your feeling on the forum. Maybe some countries are so busy with all kinds of preparations...that the forum is completely forgotten. Or...maybe "they" are all afraid to say something to much on this forum that can reveal there obscure plans.

Well for me personally: I will invade North Russia soon, Poland already eliminated, Baltic is I think also a goner, Hungary almost conquered. Central Europe is mine…and a few others of course.

So I will meet or already meeting other nations. The plan is to intensify the acquaintances in one way or another, with all parties who are interested to meet my powerful right handshake…just in one way.

So I will be soon writing you all some postcards from new conquered sand beaches at the Baltic Sea or Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Turkey or even Denmark. But there are some more, like Britain, but there it is always raining ehmm I will find my spot(s).

Dear Left Overs,

Mr. X(it), work still in progress?? What is thsi work meaning for you at the moment?? Reparing your AP's??

This is realy a yawn yawn game...

Greetings Rednas Ruler of continuously expanding Greater France.

Dear Left Overs,

Dear Left Overs,

This is realy a yawn yawn game...

Greetings Rednas Ruler of continuously expanding Greater France.

Well, good fortune for you, as you and your TA found them in London the 1 turn they have been there. Not to worry, your fighters will have plenty of practice to come.

turn 48 and still fighting, if i'd have to paint a picture of what Finland and the northwest part of Northern Russia looked like the first thing that comes to my mind are the World War I trenches of France. Mud, craters and dead everywhere.

still kinda leaves a sour taste in my mouth.. fighting for over 40 turns and then have a third party blitz over russia practicly unopposed.

well as far as I know russia is still around as well.. but he seems to prefer engaging 25 divisions in a fight over barren land than defending his population centres.

logical? not really, almost makes me think he wants to help persia and southern russia. :laugh:

well as far as I know russia is still around as well.. but he seems to prefer engaging 25 divisions in a fight over barren land than defending his population centres.

logical? not really, almost makes me think he wants to help persia and southern russia. :laugh:

And I wondered what he is doing :o .......thanks for the information.

logical? not really, almost makes me think he wants to help persia and southern russia. <_<

And I wondered what he is doing :wacko: .......thanks for the information.

Dear Mr. X(it),

I am wondering what you are doing or not doing...well keeps my hands and head free what I am doing or will doing doing...what am I doing here??

Well to ALL player. Merry Christmas and a Happy Newyear, although for some of us would this mean without VIC79. Get used to the idea...it will happen sooner as you can think of.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of Greater FRance...every turn a bit. Next stop "Twilight Zone"

• 3 weeks later...

logical? not really, almost makes me think he wants to help persia and southern russia. :woohoo:

And I wondered what he is doing :drunk: .......thanks for the information.

Dear Mr. X(it),

I am wondering what you are doing or not doing...well keeps my hands and head free what I am doing or will doing doing...what am I doing here??

Well to ALL player. Merry Christmas and a Happy Newyear, although for some of us would this mean without VIC79. Get used to the idea...it will happen sooner as you can think of.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of Greater FRance...every turn a bit. Next stop "Twilight Zone"

Wow, you guys throw those bombers against the fighters like you are the chinese with a human wave!

logical? not really, almost makes me think he wants to help persia and southern russia. :woohoo:

And I wondered what he is doing :drunk: .......thanks for the information.

Dear Mr. X(it),

Wow, you guys throw those bombers against the fighters like you are the chinese with a human wave!

Dear Mr. X-it,

Well your Ta does not have any fighters left...soon. Yes indeed stupid I know, youre attacks are much better organised, planned and conducted. We almost are on the brink to surrender to you and youre TA's. Make us a peace proposal what we can accept.

You and your TA's have such an impressing taktik, we don't have a clue where you up to and where you going...and we gues neither do you. But what the heck, we do enjoy the game.

And be honest what else can we do here? Almost no enemy ground troops left to bomb...oh excuse me, we did find some or put in a better way they find us.

So now I have to plan my next turn...I hope my battlefleet is succesfull to catch some fleet in...well you will see on your next turn sheet.

Toedeloe.

Greetings Rednas of even bigger France now...nice and warm in Spain, let us see if the south of England is also so warm.

• 1 month later...

logical? not really, almost makes me think he wants to help persia and southern russia. :beer:

And I wondered what he is doing :nuke: .......thanks for the information.

Dear Mr. X(it),

Dear Mr. X-it,

Well your Ta does not have any fighters left...soon. Yes indeed stupid I know, youre attacks are much better organised, planned and conducted. We almost are on the brink to surrender to you and youre TA's. Make us a peace proposal what we can accept.

You and your TA's have such an impressing taktik, we don't have a clue where you up to and where you going...and we gues neither do you. But what the heck, we do enjoy the game.

And be honest what else can we do here? Almost no enemy ground troops left to bomb...oh excuse me, we did find some or put in a better way they find us.

So now I have to plan my next turn...I hope my battlefleet is succesfull to catch some fleet in...well you will see on your next turn sheet.

Toedeloe.

Greetings Rednas of even bigger France now...nice and warm in Spain, let us see if the south of England is also so warm.

Dear other players????

Well I feel like the Sponge, taling to myself. So I think we have no enemies left at least noe enmies that will reply on the forum. Well on the battlefield everything is quit, some spamatic reactions of our opponents, but generally speaking: were are they??

Well we will earn a free game, yes my second than.

So dear enemies give a sign so this game will be something like a game.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of France and soon Spain and GB, my fleet is ready to invade everywhere, even Iceland, Ireland or USA-territory.