Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 79

Glamdring

Rednas,

You are right, you do not understand. Pick a language you do understand and I will do my best to explain it to you :huh:

Dear Tigerfeet,

You still have to answer me: what is a "A" type of player??

Explain it to me in: body language. So don't be such a joker, explain it in your own words, in English. But hurry up, because I have to defend xDanzig it seems for you, bypassing KATOWICE...

Greetings Rednas, the defender of Danzig (it seems)

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rednas,

You are right, you do not understand. Pick a language you do understand and I will do my best to explain it to you :huh:

Dear Tigerfeet,

You still have to answer me: what is a "A" type of player??

Explain it to me in: body language. So don't be such a joker, explain it in your own words, in English. But hurry up, because I have to defend xDanzig it seems for you, bypassing KATOWICE...

Greetings Rednas, the defender of Danzig (it seems)

In general terms it a person that is highly competitive, aggressive, time-conscious and tightly spun :D

I can sense a kindred spirit a mile away... :D

Greetings Rednas

P.s. who cares about me social skills they don't win wars for me, only me fighting skills. So take a look in about 50 turns at the forum and see the winners declared. Positive thinking this is. Nighty night you Tigerlight.

Rednas,

Good to know the outcome of the game already, I guess I can save myelf a lot of time now! My wife will be very pleased.

.... we are really afraid of your mighty troops. If someone starts such a campaign then he is normally caught unprepared. I think it is a good idea to ask SR for a nice place next to your border. :cheers: But I am afraid Rednas will conquer all these little nice cities in western Poland. :D But anyway I only need xDanzig. You know I fight a holly war versus the Sponge and I have a date in Iceland. :cheers:

Monk,

There is a better chance of snow in Phoenix in August than that Iceland survives long enough for you to meet up with him.

Dear Poland,

I have posted before in this forum. We will see what happends next few turns. Looking forward to it.

Greets,

Southern Russia :D

Yes you have, but like so many others, you were unwilling to declare what country you were player. It’s also nice to see you finally coming out of the closet :cheers:

Drop me a line, say Hi.

p.s. To clarify Rednas, just because I wish to be friends with those I am at war with, does not mean I do not want to be at war with them!

• 3 weeks later...
I am wondering who is still in the game (and reading the forum)

Things are silent on the forum about game 79 and battle should be fierce all over the board :beer:

I'm stll in, busy taking over control in the great SA desert.

Quite a boring job, but someone has to do it. :cheers:

I am wondering who is still in the game (and reading the forum)

Things are silent on the forum about game 79 and battle should be fierce all over the board :beer:

I'm stll in, busy taking over control in the great SA desert.

Quite a boring job, but someone has to do it. :cheers:

Well, in Scandinavia it's cold, so we prefer to clench our teeth to prevent them chattering. But luckily there's enough gunfire to keep us awake.

Well Rednas here,

Well we will visit the Opera of Vienna soon and than we expect to receive an invitation to eat good Hungarian Gulash where ever I want...after that Polish Wodka in Warsaw and than...we will see maybe some southern food is coming to my table....but we will eat them all.

So, so, still some sea warfare in the Atlantic is going on. Interesting to know it is...

So all good gaming to you all.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of France.

Guest Spongebob

I am sorry to say that I have been forced to withdraw from this battle - No cash and negative moral means i cannot continue the fight - It seems that even when im secluded on an island i end up killing myself before someone else does it.

Fun as always, its been a pleasure but alas with me missing out on the advance start game I am going to have to wait for V83 before the world sees the sponge again.

Should be a quite time for you :laugh:

I am sorry to say that I have been forced to withdraw from this battle - No cash and negative moral means i cannot continue the fight - It seems that even when im secluded on an island i end up killing myself before someone else does it.

Fun as always, its been a pleasure but alas with me missing out on the advance start game I am going to have to wait for V83 before the world sees the sponge again.

Should be a quite time for you :beer:

Sponge,

Say again? You managed to kill yourself this time WITHOUT anyone attacking you???

:laugh:

Ciao

Von Manstein,

Your eternal enemy (one of the many)

Guest Spongebob

LOL I know if it was not so ridiculus it would make me cry

I think this is the final straw - No more victory for me. I think i should stick to Snap or Checkers.

I'm going to give victory a break for a while, its been fun with all of you but i need to re-charge my batteries and not being in any other games means this is the ideal time for a break.

CYA

Spongy this is not fair. :beer: It is absolutely unacceptable. :laugh: I do my best to cross Poland and reach the Baltic Sea and you quit. You were killed by your own financial officers. :beer: I cannot believe it.

Dear Monk,

Meaning now that you will quit next turn?? because your Avatar is mentioning that you always one step behind the Sponge...

Greetings Rednas Ruler of France and soon more and more and more and yes...more.