Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 79

Glamdring

Monk.....you memory of events is clouded. The sponge dropped and I just invaded and started feeding on the corpse.

I can report that dead, dried up sponges are not tasty. Please send more French Whine and Persian Meade to wash the taste out of my mouth. If you have no drink to send then I will just have to learn to live with your stream of aircraft that keep coming my way.

OK I give up, he dropped.

I will send more Persian products...... by plane. It is a long way to the north, it would be nice if you could remove these figthers.

Michael

He dropped after I smacked him around when he was trying to help Denmark. I sunk his fleet, and then heard some sniveling about being negative cash, like that is a valid reason to drop.

Hail Sponge cruncher :thumbsup:

Btw he had not learned anything from this game........

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monk.....you memory of events is clouded. The sponge dropped and I just invaded and started feeding on the corpse.

I can report that dead, dried up sponges are not tasty. Please send more French Whine and Persian Meade to wash the taste out of my mouth. If you have no drink to send then I will just have to learn to live with your stream of aircraft that keep coming my way.

OK I give up, he dropped.

I will send more Persian products...... by plane. It is a long way to the north, it would be nice if you could remove these figthers.

Michael

He dropped after I smacked him around when he was trying to help Denmark. I sunk his fleet, and then heard some sniveling about being negative cash, like that is a valid reason to drop.

And here is Mr X(hausted) trying to explain the mechanisc of the game. Unfortunately it is a bad, bad copy of this vage book of somebodies rules, because he is now, or at least soon, the one that will be smacked around the Victory globe.

BTW he lost Denmark some ages ago, but he did had some French territory in his possession, but that is also (recent) history. Well, we sunk his fleet also a bit in those fine harbours of him.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of Greater France.

Dear Steve

I am really sorry but I could not accept that only Rednas has some fun. :thumbsup:

Michael

Dear TDM,

Thanks for the nice words. And I am not the only one that is enjoying, my TA's also do enjoy this game.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of Greater France

I cant believe Redarse is on a winning team, must have paid them

Spongieboobie,

You cannot judge that, you were NEVER in a winning team or even will ever be. Because....you have no friends and no money. At least I have money so I can buy whatever and whoever I want. You have to live with it and please try to survice longer than 10 turns than you can talk with "the big guys"

Greetings Rednas, Redarse, Rednose, Redneck, Redlight, Redhead, Redbankaccount, whatever but still in VIC79 and Ruler of greater France

Dear Dammthing, oh no Glamdring whatever that means,

Well, well such a big invader he. Of dropped positions. But you did manage to invade my Greater France, but we've got rid of you. Well to your luck you don't have to think about how to evacaute those 18 divisions anymore, because you lost those divisions and the AP's Queen Mary's that should have done the job. But you are welcome at my French beaches anytime. But hurry up, Turn73 is soon there. maybe I beat you to it and get New York.

And thanks I, eh no we, will send you some French, Italien and Lowlands products, more than you deal with. Prepare some additional paper for your lengthy Battle Reports, so you can read about what you did loose more in....

Guest Spongebob
Dear Steve

I am really sorry but I could not accept that only Rednas has some fun. :thumbsup:

Michael

Dear TDM,

Thanks for the nice words. And I am not the only one that is enjoying, my TA's also do enjoy this game.

Spongieboobie,

You cannot judge that, you were NEVER in a winning team or even will ever be. Because....you have no friends and no money. At least I have money so I can buy whatever and whoever I want. You have to live with it and please try to survice longer than 10 turns than you can talk with "the big guys"

Greetings Rednas, Redarse, Rednose, Redneck, Redlight, Redhead, Redbankaccount, whatever but still in VIC79 and Ruler of greater France

Have you ever seen or heard of a British TV Show called Allo Allo? It is based in France during WW2, its a comedy. The people in it are pretending to be French yet there is a character who is from the British Secret Service under cover so he speaks with a French accent. He is you Redarse, a little dificult to explain so click the link and have a gander

Fast Forward to about 2 mins, its Redarse

A very nice set up clips.....there are other British comedy shows ....one had Mr. Bean in it....he was a nobleman or something of the sort...Blackadder or something like that....need to see if one can get that on DVD....would be amusing to see

Guest Spongebob
A very nice set up clips.....there are other British comedy shows ....one had Mr. Bean in it....he was a nobleman or something of the sort...Blackadder or something like that....need to see if one can get that on DVD....would be amusing to see

Rowen Atkinson - Mr Bean silent comedy for the 1990s and Blackadder one of the best comedies of its time. Too many quotes to list. DVDs available in the UK but not sure if they ship to the USA

CLICK HERE

Dear Steve

Michael

Dear TDM,

Spongieboobie,

Have you ever seen or heard of a British TV Show called Allo Allo? It is based in France during WW2, its a comedy. The people in it are pretending to be French yet there is a character who is from the British Secret Service under cover so he speaks with a French accent. He is you Redarse, a little dificult to explain so click the link and have a gander

Fast Forward to about 2 mins, its Redarse

Spongeboobie, Spongeboobie,

You finally recognized me...shi..But do I write with a French accent? Well I assume you must be this German officer that is driving his "little tank", he is from the "other" gender if you know what I mean. I don't remember his name anymore. Did seen this series in Holland, at that time I did like it. Typical Britsch humor, something you cannot say from Mr.X(it) in this game. But who cares anyway.

Is that word "gander" correct you did write you invertibrate? Well taht is nice, if that is true, than I will be one step before the Monk and hunt you in every game, but that would be tough, because you are out of it everytime so quick. So suck up some water because youre brain, if you have one, is dreid out I guess.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of Greater France in "the game Spongebob did kill himself" what a achievement that is.

Rowen Atkinson - Mr Bean silent comedy for the 1990s and Blackadder one of the best comedies of its time. Too many quotes to list. DVDs available in the UK but not sure if they ship to the USA

CLICK HERE

And that other series that is playing during the first world war, also with Rowen Atkinson, is that aslo called Blackadder? Maybe on E-Bay or Amazon, that should not be such a big problem. Or Barnes and Noble or other big chain of shops.

Greetings Rednas

Guest Spongebob

Yes Blackadder also - Season 1 Dark Ages, Season 2 Elizabeth I, Season 3 Mad King George, Season 4 WWI. As for my Defeats / Suicides at least the Monk has faced me ( I think ) you however have always avoided the Sponge. You fear the Sponge, you do not want to be the first to be killed by the Sponge. Your victory in 79 is by pure luck alone.

Yes Blackadder also - Season 1 Dark Ages, Season 2 Elizabeth I, Season 3 Mad King George, Season 4 WWI. As for my Defeats / Suicides at least the Monk has faced me ( I think ) you however have always avoided the Sponge. You fear the Sponge, you do not want to be the first to be killed by the Sponge. Your victory in 79 is by pure luck alone.

Now Spongy I recognized you have optimized your strategy to find new enemies.

Please do not stipulate the Spongeboobie as an enemy...he is just a looser in the meaning of loosing every VIC game. Don't want to insult someone here because we have some very sensible "players" on the forum...

Please do not stipulate the Spongeboobie as an enemy...he is just a looser in the meaning of loosing every VIC game. Don't want to insult someone here because we have some very sensible "players" on the forum...

OK you are right, let's name him officialy the yellow victim....... :python:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

My last turn is submitted and results forthcoming in the next several days.

I end the game safely (???) gaurded by the Atlantic Ocean and a threat to no one. My large navy sails the Atlantic burning fuel.

Congrats to the victors. Good game but after the fast start by Southern Russia and TA's it became uunbalanced quickly. Are there any surviors besides myself at war with the Southern Russia block or are they totally destroyed???