Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 79

Glamdring

Hello Left Overs,

As nowbody is replying the forum on this ever becoming more interesting game, at least to my TA's and meself, I reply on my own messages. This time very short:

Wow what a super, super tun it was for us...so many kills, almost impossible to count. Wow what a super turn it was indeed.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of Greater France.

P.s wow...what a super turn. Enjoy youre replacing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Left Overs,

As nowbody is replying the forum on this ever becoming more interesting game, at least to my TA's and meself, I reply on my own messages. This time very short:

Wow what a super, super tun it was for us...so many kills, almost impossible to count. Wow what a super turn it was indeed.

P.s wow...what a super turn. Enjoy youre replacing.

Hello Left Overs,

The same as the month before, as nowbody is replying the forum on this ever becoming more interesting game, at least to my TA's and meself, I reply on my own messages. This time very short:

Spain is such a lovely place to be there and most of all STAY there. Just we need to get rid of some foreigners, as we did in the South of France.

P.s wow...what a super turn. Enjoy youre replacing when and if possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Left Overs,

The same message and news as the last turn, as nowbody is replying the forum on this ever becoming more interesting game, at least to my TA's and meself, I reply on my own messages. This time very short:

Wow what a super, super tun it was for us...so many kills, almost impossible to count. Wow what a super turn it was indeed. Just not so good I did not score on any ground troops, but maybe Spain and US of A have nothing to spare anymore. Well just let me take some interesting pictures of Madrid. Maybe look at a bull fight, but I think that there are no real bulls around anymore lately.

P.s wow...what a super turn. Enjoy youre replacing when and if possible.

Hmmmm....maybe your alliance are the only ones left playing , and there will be no more replacements? LOL!!!

Dear rfouasnon,

Well.....well....thanks for the reply. Short but a reply. Eh...do we know eachother, are you in this game? Or did we conquer you or what is your relation to this...game.

Well we were and still are the only alliance that played like one, that is correct. No there are others, USA, GB, Spain and Ireland they are an alliance, but try to act like one and play like one. But is not working that well...till now.

No I have to make a compliment to those players, many others would have dropped the game a long time ago for sure. They have taken (and will have to take more) a lot of punishment and beating, but is is too late to turn the tide (to my humble opinion). They did make some interesting and surprising moves, really. But to our luck and cunning we were able to beat them off, also off course taking some measures up front. So once again my compliments and thanks to those left overs that they hang to it in this game. But they do not react, a pitty.

Thanks for your reply though.

BTW what is this LOL meaning? Lots Of Love?

Dear Steve

I am really sorry but I could not accept that only Rednas has some fun. :woohoo:

Michael

Dear TDM,

Thanks for the nice words. And I am not the only one that is enjoying, my TA's also do enjoy this game.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of Greater France

Guest Spongebob
Dear Steve

I am really sorry but I could not accept that only Rednas has some fun. :woohoo:

Michael

Dear TDM,

Thanks for the nice words. And I am not the only one that is enjoying, my TA's also do enjoy this game.

I cant believe Redarse is on a winning team, must have paid them

Dear Steve

Michael

Dear TDM,

This is really a nice game.... Sponge-free. Thanks Steve for killing him.

Guest Spongebob
Dear Steve

Michael

Dear TDM,

I was not killed I chose to Kill myself

Dear Steve

I am really sorry but I could not accept that only Rednas has some fun. :rolleyes:

Michael

Dear TDM,

Do you really think somebody will accept such a story. You were killed, it is a fact. :woohoo:

Guest Spongebob
Dear Steve

I am really sorry but I could not accept that only Rednas has some fun. :rolleyes:

Michael

Dear TDM,

Do you really think somebody will accept such a story. You were killed, it is a fact. :woohoo:

What nation and how Monk?

Monk.....you memory of events is clouded. The sponge dropped and I just invaded and started feeding on the corpse.

I can report that dead, dried up sponges are not tasty. Please send more French Whine and Persian Meade to wash the taste out of my mouth. If you have no drink to send then I will just have to learn to live with your stream of aircraft that keep coming my way.

Monk.....you memory of events is clouded. The sponge dropped and I just invaded and started feeding on the corpse.

I can report that dead, dried up sponges are not tasty. Please send more French Whine and Persian Meade to wash the taste out of my mouth. If you have no drink to send then I will just have to learn to live with your stream of aircraft that keep coming my way.

OK I give up, he dropped.

I will send more Persian products...... by plane. It is a long way to the north, it would be nice if you could remove these figthers.

Michael

OK I give up, he dropped.

I will send more Persian products...... by plane. It is a long way to the north, it would be nice if you could remove these figthers.

Michael

He dropped after I smacked him around when he was trying to help Denmark. I sunk his fleet, and then heard some sniveling about being negative cash, like that is a valid reason to drop.