Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

There is hardly someone you can fool with "your word" anymore since you never paid any respect to what you just said the day before. :python:

So I am just fine to develop my military power to come over to my most beloved enemy thus I´d like to cross swords with my southern opponent but - everyone will surely forgive me - you are the first prey I am after!

And we both know I am not very far from you so it will be lots of fun to see you explain your losses on the forum again... :D

Oh and I am sure I will have not many problems to find brothers in arms to free this game from any Spongistan interference... :nuke:

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

What came first... HPW or the chicken :D Chicken obviously. So what your really saying is your THINK you know who I am but dont have the conviction to SAY who you think I am.

Okay fine by me, I will still allow you one guess, and Monk too and I will even allow Rediffusion a free guess even if he does not deserve it being a minor minion of your tri-part alliance.

The facts remain, I know where you are and you dont know where I am. I have given enough clues in this forum that even Kurryarseer could make a good guess, he's not that bright you know. :thumbsup:

In battle the eliment of surprise is a powerful weapon. What are your going to do HPEEW :python: you gonna spend all that cash and CP on coastal defense?but the question is where will the sponge land, on what beach do i dedicate my invasion force... or... should i build a large airforce and drop paras on your cities.

Face it you cant defend against the mighty sponge, part of me wants to believe that Monk would double cross you and invade but if that was the case then he would not declare it in open forum. So I guess your gonna work together.

Let me speculate, being an expert on playing Denmark. You could send land forces with a few CLed locations to Lowlands or Poland. You could build naval forces and land across the baltics in Norway, Sweden or even Finland at a push. You could even go further afield, like GB, France, Baltic States with those same tactics but unlikey as German could not offer much support.

Now lets look at that list of nations not picked up at the start. Germany,France,Lowlands,Switzerland, Finland and 1 other. So Monk is Germany, I would hazzard a guess that Redifusion is either France or Lowlands, if France then Lowlands is toast, if Lowlands then France is Toast. I would also guess Monk has an ally in Switzerland. Finland was taken by Austinian. So I think my guesses are the best yet.

Come on if im right let me know, if you dont and it all turns out to be true later you will be named chicken for hiding from the Sponge when his guess was right. :nuke:

The facts remain, I know where you are and you dont know where I am. I have given enough clues in this forum that even Kurryarseer could make a good guess, he's not that bright you know. :(

In battle the eliment of surprise is a powerful weapon. What are your going to do HPEEW :nuke: you gonna spend all that cash and CP on coastal defense?but the question is where will the sponge land, on what beach do i dedicate my invasion force... or... should i build a large airforce and drop paras on your cities.

Ha! a sponge is trying to insult someone else's intelligence, that's almost funny. :D As far as your invasion force, they just need to look at the beach and watch the sponges wash up onto shore with the tide.... :cheers::D

Oh, and one last comment, spongecus, I'd love to have a war of wits with you, but I hate fighting an unarmed opponent! :P:thumbsup::cheers::drunk::cheers::thumbsup::python:

Finally a word to the rest of Europe, dont believe anything Monk or HPW tell you, they will make out they are enemies yet will be the best of buddies. I fell for that once and paid the price, now revenge is mine and how poetic HPW your the one playing Denmark.

So those of you in Africa or Asia are safe!!! :cheers:

And the Danish Kings Advisors have already designed a new type of armed forces being able to fight at your level which we hereby proudly present to the world:

The New Spongehunter Elite Division

SpongehunterElite.jpg

Being built at a cost of 1/2 ARM points and $ 1 its just perfekt to fit the warefare against your kind.

Now that is funny! The only thing that would have made it better would be a harpoon launcher on the back! :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::drunk:

I do believe if you look backwards at the forum for g83 , you might see that Takeda declared himself lowlands.......the Sponge is going to be toast , and since in this game there are no Wamphyri , no thralls to grind sponges for provisions.....this will just be another short diversion , and after this short-lived adventure , you can concentrate on your SN position......I would rather you work on that game so the pain you will feel will be all the greater as we peel your onion and kill the SN position ......in the meantime , our alliance will act as a vice and slowly crush the life out of your Victory! position....but let's face it...in this game there is no prolonged agony , just a swift decapitation , so no real longterm wailing....SN is much different

The dilemma I´m in is explained quite simple - :nuke:

All of the opponents you ever had know your abilities. And have showed them to yourself. So you better don´t tell which country you play because everyone would gladly come and pay you a visit since that is the easiest and fastest way to gain property at no costs. :thumbsup:

So if I revealed where you are I would perhaps not get much of the cake. But I want it all. :D

And no privacy option can ever save you from that or no word from you could ever disguise who the real (toasted) chicken is in the game here :python:

Guest Spongebob

Well I will consider myself told off by one and all :D:nuke:

Kurry me old chap, that photo needs doctoring, it needs those weak humans replacing with Sponges. I cant remember being an Old sponge now if your playing this game or not. Never mind your not important, HPW is.

I have laid out my plans, it was going to be Monks demise but Denmark must come first, it must be liberated, then Monk, then Redifusion wherever he is.

France is my guess now. There can be no other. Takeda is toast, sorry mate your gonna die before I do. :python:

Hmmm...... interesting everybody knows where are my allies and where I will attack...... I think I can stop playing. I seem to be allied with everybody except the Sponge (but he plays Bolivia and is unimportant).

The truth is that I did not know that HP has registered for the game as Denmark. He was so busy and I have not expected he will play another game. It was a nice surprise.

Maybe there are some more surprises for me and everybody else but I am sure there is one constant..... the early death of the Sponge caused by himself.

Have fun Sponge.....

I hope your SN turn is done.....

The Monk

Wow..I`ve been declared to be toast by the sponge. :python: Hope my neighbors dont mind if I stick around and put up a fight.

I will try and make things as interesting as possible. :nuke:

Takeda

Takeda is toast, sorry mate your gonna die before I do. :python:

Hate to break your bubble old chap, but I'd lay odds that Takeda lasts much longer than you, and I don't even know where (nor do I care) you are. :nuke::D

Most certainly Spongebob SMEARpants is the most unsympathic character I have the misfortune to know.....and thus , the quicker decapitated , the more pleasurable the game becomes.....his ego is such to make one sick.....now this idiot states he plans on winning SN , something that is not possible....you cannot win the game , and especially YOU cannot win the game, MR SMEARPANTS.....your days alive in G83 are numbered.....unfortunately , in SN , your life will be longer , but ultimately the result will be the same....

Guest Spongebob

Yadda Yadda Yadda heard it all before and from better opponents than ewes (Bahh!!!) Thing is I keep coming back, I will never be gone, I will live forever for I am GOD

Yes thats right I am GOD, Im bigger than the beatles, lager than life and better quiped. My play on words outsmarts you, out performs you (ask your wife) and "Outs" you.

Oh My GAWD - Im dance like a flutterbye and sting like a.... Great Big Dirty B*stard. I will stomp all over your furry little face and slap your mother while asking for an apology for your existence.

Now have I annoyed you enough Redistribution? :cheers: EH????? - WELL HAVE I????

Answer me Biach - Whats my name - Scream from the roof tops - "Im on top of the world Ma!"

What I mean to say is - Can I have my ball back please :nuke::D:drunk::cheers::cheers::python::D:drunk::cheers::cheers::(:P:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Guest Spongebob

Can the leaders of Yugoslavia, Austria and Czechoslovakia please check in we have an invasion of Germany to Plan - Become one with the empire of Spongistan. You both know it makes sence.