Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

No trust me Blop we tried the "Lets be friends" routeen in V80 and it failed - We are enemies and will always remain enemies.

We do go way back to V75 so hence the battle lines, I dont like the way the Monk does business, gets others to do his dirty work while he mops up the spoils.

He deserves nothing more than total destruction. DW on Germany, invade him do all you can to destroy this evil and you will be rewarded with a place at the Disciples table of the Sponge along with a pack of penny chews.

Sound like a meeting of two old friends. Maybe there is more friendship than expected. Maybe the monk is part of team Spongebob. I think this is all one big show to keep us busy.

Blop

Have you heard of "sibling rivalry"? They are just a couple of normal lads. Play mean now boys. I am not in this game to referree so you will have to kill each other on your own.

Sound like a meeting of two old friends. Maybe there is more friendship than expected. Maybe the monk is part of team Spongebob. I think this is all one big show to keep us busy.

Blop

Have you heard of "sibling rivalry"? They are just a couple of normal lads. Play mean now boys. I am not in this game to referree so you will have to kill each other on your own.

Go and play with mom.

Guest Spongebob

Blop

Go and play with mom.

You go play with yourself :D

Blop

Go and play with mom.

You go play with yourself :joker:

Hey Spongy watch your manners :cheers:

Spongebob has no manners......so the saying goes " you cannot watch what you do not have ".....I can't wait until I have the little wretch before my sights , it will be a happy day when I can order the attacks that will evaporate the water in his body and leave it a blackened crispy husk discarded on the wayside.....

Guest Spongebob

For once I find I have nothing to say, I have viewed the boards over the past few days but find most of what is being spouted is pointless. So until I find something to boast about I may just remain quiet for a bit.

SN on the other hand is a different kettle of fish, I will let you read my rants over there.

Bye For Now :cheers:

For once I find I have nothing to say, I have viewed the boards over the past few days but find most of what is being spouted is pointless. So until I find something to boast about I may just remain quiet for a bit.

SN on the other hand is a different kettle of fish, I will let you read my rants over there.

Bye For Now :beer:

Who knows the World Alliences with a bit of accuracy.

Portugal Paul

Guest Spongebob

So far you can take Germany, Denmark and another bordering Germany to the bank. Thats all I know. If I was bordering Germany.... Which Im Not :beer: I would disassociate myself from Germany and his allies.

Hi there!

Denmark checking in! :cheers:

Yup and of course a special "Hello" to my most beloved enemy - needless to say whom I mean :P

I´m so glad you are in this game since you made 80 quite a mess rigtht from the start - even topping your own low level by cutting off your own retreat location of your main army in turn 4 already - but of course - shit happens... :blink:

For that reason I am glad that you´re in this game and I do already know where you are! :beer:

And the Danish Kings Advisors have already designed a new type of armed forces being able to fight at your level which we hereby proudly present to the world:

The New Spongehunter Elite Division

SpongehunterElite.jpg

Being built at a cost of 1/2 ARM points and $ 1 its just perfekt to fit the warefare against your kind.

We will also introduce the new Battlestation Bathtub lateron which is able to deal with all floating vessels of Bobs kind.

I also read with lots of fun, that you´d be sending a SS tank brigade to defeat Germany - well, the fun because you are perfectly right: You can never supply or maneuver more than a brigade. :D

Boy I´d suggest you enforce your coasts since I will be showing up there for as sure as your Mom went away with that FISH and of course knowing that you will not do so because I said so will be just more fun when I reach it :D:drunk:

We do have a date my old friend I am really looking forward to it!

He mentioned that FISH himself - I just copied that bubble...

Well if you are looking for minor cities I´d suggest you turn Spongewards since under his reign there will be lots of minor cities shortly :D

For all your other ideas:

Come and test the infested landmark seperating good old Denmark from the faschistic German Reich! You will definately be surprised how much resistance a leader can present through 2 provinces! :python: Except the Sponge of course... :nuke:

Guest Spongebob

Ah HPW i was wondering when you were going to pop your head above the parapit. Welcome to my game :nuke:

Now lets address your concerns...

Forget the mess of V80, a mistake made by all concerned.

You know where I am do you? well pray tell let the world know but I will only give you one guess. Get it wrong and you will never know, get it right and I will confirm it. Come one HP Dubbiya? Your not chicken are yah! My word is my bond! I give you my word

I like your new weapon :D It wont save you from my invasion force on your beaches.

Finally a word to the rest of Europe, dont believe anything Monk or HPW tell you, they will make out they are enemies yet will be the best of buddies. I fell for that once and paid the price, now revenge is mine and how poetic HPW your the one playing Denmark.

I hope you have been looking after it, in this game there is one guarantee, Im come to claim back my beloved Denmark and you can take that to Barings Bank :python: