Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 84

Glamdring

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zarkon, it may look like I am not fighting you, but I am just setting you up for the big kill. Really I am.

Mr. X,

Any way this one turns out, it has been a pleasure and hopefully sometime in the future we can join us as allies to rule the world. Who could possibly stand up against our combined might and tactical genius?

How were your results?

Zarkon

Zarkon, it may look like I am not fighting you, but I am just setting you up for the big kill. Really I am.

Mr. X,

Any way this one turns out, it has been a pleasure and hopefully sometime in the future we can join us as allies to rule the world. Who could possibly stand up against our combined might and tactical genius?

How were your results?

Zarkon

Dissapointing,

And I will be happy to fight with you anytime.

Mr. X,

How were your results?

Zarkon

Dissapointing,

Dear Mr. X(it),

Well as VIC79 is still classified by you as "in progress", I would recommend to fight me, and my friends, all the time in VIC79. Please arrange some and the necessary tea parties all along the southern coast of GB, because we are comming. Imagine we swap the sunny and warm beaches in Spain and Portugal to pay a visit to those damp and cold beaches of GB...but we are coming any and either way.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of Greater France in VIC79 though.

P.s. and yes I am also happy to fight you all and anytime.

Mr. X,

How were your results?

Zarkon

Sorry, Zarkon, if you go back a couple of weeks, you will see that the term "tactical genius" was applied to Deathwalker and is copyrighted.

You will have to come up with another adjective for Marklen X.

Cheers

Sorry, Zarkon, if you go back a couple of weeks, you will see that the term "tactical genius" was applied to Deathwalker and is copyrighted.

You will have to come up with another adjective for Marklen X.

Cheers

Good morning Des,

my most humblest apologies to Deathwalker; hmmm, give me some time to think up an appropriate title. My brain is a bit fuzzy today.

Super Genius is taken by Wiley Coyote.

Zarkon

Guest Spongebob

Mr. X,

Errrrm ME!!!!! :thumbsup:

Mr. X,

Errrrm ME!!!!! :thumbsup:

Dear Spongiebaby,

It is almost unbelievable...I do agree with you on this. Ask Mr. X(it) how he is ruling the world in VIC79, okay still noted as "work in progress". And that is true. We are in progress to give Mr. X(it) the showdown his name does deserve:EXIT.

But I do need to be honest: without GB, Ireland, USA and Spain this game would be not the game it is now. Thanks guys and that I do mean, without such stubbern and resitant opponents we could not play the game. So I really hope to see you in future games, either as opponents or maybe as partners, you never can tell in this kind of game.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of France VIC79 though.

Dissapointing,

Good Morning Mr. X,

Propaganda Ministry ... I am looking forward to today's results.

With Persia heading toward a head on clash with Baltics in Southern Russia, how did you convince him to do a bombing run for you?

Zarkon

Dissapointing,

Good Morning Mr. X,

With Persia heading toward a head on clash with Baltics in Southern Russia, how did you convince him to do a bombing run for you?

Zarkon

One JU-88 is hardly a big deal, do you think?

By my reckoning, you will not get results until Thursday I would think.

Dissapointing,

Good Morning Mr. X,

Zarkon

Persia must have heard about all my squadrons of Elite fighters and decided to save his JU-88's for future actions by sending them after you this time, Zarkon. LOL

Hey, make sure and thank Southern Russia for helping me pump up my Arm Points Destroyed total ! His reenforcement divisions certainly were deployed quickly like he said they would be.

I think it took a whole turn to find and destroy all of them. Bring 'em on Mr. Stalingrad.... well, I guess I'm Mr. Stalingrad now. Bring 'em on Mr. No Defenses! LOL

Race Pilsner

Deathwalker, you stopped writing after I said my team needs to fight Baltic States and Sweden first before we get involved in your war with Spain and Canada.

Isn't it enough that we all are fighting France? You can help Germany and I or you can hinder us. If you hinder us though, you are chosing to help Sweden and Baltic States. I thought you guys were not going to help Baltic States? Why are you changing your mind?

Tom the Red

Hey Tom, just wanted to tell you I will take good care of Odense for you! Does your TA Germany actually HAVE an Army, or is his lack of troops supposed to lul me into some kind of false sense of security?

Must be getting real lonely for you. Norway gone, Finland apparently also gone.......... at least you have your new game for entertainment. Did Sgt. Idaho join you in the new one too?

Race Pilsner

Dissapointing,

Good Morning Mr. X,

Zarkon

One JU-88 is hardly a big deal, do you think?

By my reckoning, you will not get results until Thursday I would think.

Mr X(it),

That is true, 1 Ju-88 is not much, but maybe one group of 60 planes. That is more then that you send to me to ATTACK me!!! This huge bomberstream of Whitleys in VIC79, they counted approx. 2 planes per group. Very, very impressive indead. But your work is still in process as you wrote...good luck with your work than.

Toodles.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of Greater France in VIC79.