Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 85

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Hey Spongey, what do we need to talk about. Fill me in on what is going on. I haven't had a computer for a couple of months, and I don't know who to trust, but you look trustworthy.

You know what we have to talk about..... Be Quiet, The Walls Have Ears

Hey Spongey, what do we need to talk about. Fill me in on what is going on. I haven't had a computer for a couple of months, and I don't know who to trust, but you look trustworthy.

Saying Spongebob is trustworthy is like saying President Obama is a conservative.

My Norwegian Draconic Friend,

Sponge may have a problem controlling his mouth, but that doesn't mean he goes back on his word...at least he never has to me....once you figure out WHAT that word actually is! :cheers:

S

Someone who knows the TRUE VALUE of the Sponge

:thumbsup::D;)

And what do you have to smile about Monk, your on my list and your going to get whats coming to you. One Day

And what do you have to smile about Monk, your on my list and your going to get whats coming to you. One Day

Please tell me a specific date, I like to mark it red in my calender. :thumbsup: The only way for you to harm me, is to be my TA again. A true horror.... :D;)

The Monk

Guest Spongebob

Please tell me a specific date, I like to mark it red in my calender. :thumbsup: The only way for you to harm me, is to be my TA again. A true horror.... ;):cheers:

The Monk

And who says one of my multiple personalities is not already your TA :D

ATTACK HIM :taz: No be his Friend :wub: ATTACK HIM :taz: No be his Friend :wub: ATTACK HIM :taz: No be his Friend :wub: ATTACK HIM :wacko: No be his Friend :wub::wacko:

SEE! You make my point for me! I are confuzed...what IS your word in this scenario?

The word is, beware Finland! It's a death trap! :taz: