Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! 85

Kurassier

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers! <_<

We are in reciept of a communication from Trans-Jordan that says his table shall be varnished in blood, and we have been invited to join him or....!!! :cheers:

We have invited all to set in with us and share our hospitality; and now we're told if we don't join others, they'll 'varnish the table' in our blood?? :)

One can only make that kind of invitation if they're VERY confidant of their neighbors. We cannot accept their invitation; and can only suggest they should have sponges availible to help clean up the mess! :D

:cheers::(

Well... how else am I going to apply the varnish if i don't have a sponge..... clearly I have mistaken you as an anti sponge supporter... how... unfortunate...... :thumbsup:

Hey Tommy, you wanna join forces and split Morocco :thumbsup:

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers! :(

To our Friends in Iberia:

We have attempted to open talks with Morocco, but they haven't replied yet. We feel it would be premature to 'divide' anything without their participation; it's much easier when they co-operate! :)

Surely you have gained Portugal's assistance? It would put 'Got Your Back' in a completely different light if you haven't! :D

One must be careful of one's backside; regardless [ or maybe because of] who has it covered! <_<

:cheers::cheers:

Well... how else am I going to apply the varnish if i don't have a sponge..... clearly I have mistaken you as an anti sponge supporter... how... unfortunate...... :cheers:

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers! <_<

To our Friends in Trans-Jordan:

We have not decided whether we are an 'anti sponge supporter' or not; yet. :cheers:

We have not received any communication to make us one or the other. We always hope for friendly relations with anyone, even celluose ones. :huh:

Our craftsmen are, however, acting on your suggestion and are working on making varnish out of body fluids. They feel we'll shortly have more than enough to do the job! :D

If that's the case, then sponges would come in very handy indeed! :(

:):thumbsup:

If that's the case, then sponges would come in very handy indeed! :)

:):cheers:

Don't forget that sponges are great for cleaning out the latrines. Just throw them in and they absorb all the....

Well, anyway, just don't get close to a brown or yellow one!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Don't forget that sponges are great for cleaning out the latrines. Just throw them in and they absorb all the....

Well, anyway, just don't get close to a brown or yellow one!

:ranting::thumbsup:

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers to Our Finnish Cousin! :cheers:

After reviewing several communications we are dismayed to find a rather disturbing trend regarding Sponges. :thumbsup:

We have found references to washing dishes, cleaning and varnishing tables, Spanish backsides, and now latrine duty. :ranting:

While We must take part of the blame; this listing of how to use them seems to be limited to drudgery. I should point out they can be very useful in other ways; alas, none to be found in Algeria. :thumbsup:

Our hot Sirocco wind drys them out too quickly and water is precious. We feel they can be more useful in the cool springs of Andalusia than in the hot sands of North Africa. :)

:):ranting:

Turn 2 results are in NR and Sweden are Total Allies. Gee, I feel left out. :D and spying on me! that's just not nice! :python::D:D

Oh, don't feel bad, mein Freund. My neighbors, Czechoslovakia and Hungary, are TA'd as well. And Hungary was doing a little spying of his own. It makes me wonder which border I need to defend first. Don't worry...I think I know.

Dont worry my Confederate friend, as our enemies have found out in the past our great is strength is our co-operation and I still await the orders to pounce.

Turn 2 results are in NR and Sweden are Total Allies. Gee, I feel left out. :( and spying on me! that's just not nice! :python::ranting::P

Oh, don't feel bad, mein Freund. My neighbors, Czechoslovakia and Hungary, are TA'd as well. And Hungary was doing a little spying of his own. It makes me wonder which border I need to defend first. Don't worry...I think I know.

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers! :D

To our Austrian Cousin:

A wise man from the east once instructed our Wazirs to look past the immediate and into the distance.We weren't really sure what he meant [wise men are like that, especially the Eastern ones!] until we found that Persia, Turkey, and Southern Russia have a TA arraingement. :D

We are also dismayed by the fact that we have received no communications from our immediate neighbors except to offer up others countries as a division of spoils without any concrete offers. :(

While we would gladly assist in any such endeavors; we feel the odds are staacked against us. :o

We are still hopeful of cordial relations with our neighbors, but [as the wise man said] are looking beyond to future opprotunities! :thumbsup:

:D:cheers:

Dont worry my Confederate friend, as our enemies have found out in the past our great is strength is our co-operation and I still await the orders to pounce.

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers! :D

And just which ball of yarn would the kitten pounce on?

:D:cheers:

A wise man from the east once instructed our Wazirs to look past the immediate and into the distance.We weren't really sure what he meant [wise men are like that, especially the Eastern ones!] until we found that Persia, Turkey, and Southern Russia have a TA arraingement. :python:

We are also dismayed by the fact that we have received no communications from our immediate neighbors except to offer up others countries as a division of spoils without any concrete offers. :thumbsup:

While we would gladly assist in any such endeavors; we feel the odds are staacked against us. :D

We are still hopeful of cordial relations with our neighbors, but [as the wise man said] are looking beyond to future opprotunities! :D

:D:P

And a wise man from the west told me; "for he who uses his true imagination there are no borders'!

I'm still wondering and dreaming of that sentence....

... a world without any borders?

... without any neighbours?

... no russians, confederates, sponges or other <ahum>...trash?

It must be a very peacefull world.

That's the world I wanna live in,

that's the world I believe in,

that's the world I will stand for.

that's the world I will fight for.

Who's with me?

Greetings, Qrush.

Btw, just to let you know, Qrush is green, but just how green?

Guest Spongebob

A wise man from the east once instructed our Wazirs to look past the immediate and into the distance.We weren't really sure what he meant [wise men are like that, especially the Eastern ones!] until we found that Persia, Turkey, and Southern Russia have a TA arraingement. :python:

We are also dismayed by the fact that we have received no communications from our immediate neighbors except to offer up others countries as a division of spoils without any concrete offers. :P

While we would gladly assist in any such endeavors; we feel the odds are staacked against us. :thumbsup:

We are still hopeful of cordial relations with our neighbors, but [as the wise man said] are looking beyond to future opprotunities! :D

:D:D

And a wise man from the west told me; "for he who uses his true imagination there are no borders'!

Who's with me?

Greetings, Qrush.

Yellow? :D

Who's with me?

Greetings, Qrush.

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers! :nuke:

To Our Friend Qrush:

You have aptly demonstrated the philosophical differences between East & West. One seeks Peace thru co-operation & mutual benefit; the other fights for it. :nuke:

We are dismayed your solution requires the elimination of those who are different. 'Without Neighbors' would be very lonesome indeed. :nuke:

Alas, who your 'neighbors' are still remains a mystery to us and the only experience we have with 'green' are the Jinns of the desert. :nuke:

Are you an evil green Jinn, Mr.Qrush? :nuke:

:P:nuke: