Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Far too many question marks for my peace of mind :unsure:

I am only missing Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Egypt , Transjordan and the UAE.

The whole of the middle east, with the exception of Saudi Arabia.

Their silence is ominous.

Maybe there are secret TA's forming on all four corners of the map, with neutral Switzerland in the middle.

Czechoslovakia checking in. And somewhat disappointed about the Sponge. I thought finally I was bordering the Sponge. He's probably not even in this game.

Be careful what you wish for coot, and while I am on the subject what did I ever do to you to deserve such scaithing comments. You wound me Sir :(

:rolleyes: (Shssssh) One more thing. Whatever you do, dont attack Austria, I am not in Austria, I have never been to Austria and have never seen Austria on a Map. I would never swap my position with Austria and dont even like Austrian food. So... just to confirm, Dont go to Austria.

Finally, to all those nations surrounding me in Germany you do not have to fear me. Ask yourself this... what is the most important thing in the Sponges life, what do I covert the most.... Yep you guessed it - Denmark so if I was Germany and did not own Denmark then I would have to own Denmark above all else. Just want to make sure that everyone knows that.

Oh one more finallt thingy me bob - St M you are now officially excumincated from the Church of Oceanography. I have seen what you have said about me and these continued claims to be the ruler of Greater Spongistan will only sign your death warrant. Information recieved from a very reliable source who told his mother who found out from a bloke down the chippy who was stood next to a man talking on his mobile phone in Russian to a girl called Helga has told me your the true ruler of Denmark and as such your gonna die.

Goodnight and Godbless.... oooops sorry I mean Spongebless.

PS where the hell is Redarse. :unsure:

I am crushed :wacko: & I am Germany ;)

Okay this is a General Broadcast to the Leaders of France, Austria and Italy. As you have all failed to contact our embassy you are making me a little nervous so in the belief that Germany is Spongebob how about you leave me alone and attack him ;)

Sorry St Michael if you are Germany but I just cant figure out who is who and my border guards are looking a little twitchy.

If you have other proposals then please get in contact.

Thanks

Guest Spongebob
Okay this is a General Broadcast to the Leaders of France, Austria and Italy. As you have all failed to contact our embassy you are making me a little nervous so in the belief that Germany is Spongebob how about you leave me alone and attack him ;)

Sorry St Michael if you are Germany but I just cant figure out who is who and my border guards are looking a little twitchy.

Thanks

Yeah I have a proposal, why dont you mass all your guards on the border with Germany because after that comment and a few others from 83 your going to get a visit from the German Sponge Boots. Its all well and good secret diplomacy but to openly encourage other nations to attack me well thats just low.

One more thing, the reason why France, Austria and Italy have not contacted you is because they are my Total Allies and members of the Greater Spongistanian Empire and we are all going to get one of your provinces each - So put that in your pipe and smoke it ;)

Yeah I have a proposal, why dont you mass all your guards on the border with Germany because after that comment and a few others from 83 your going to get a visit from the German Sponge Boots. Its all well and good secret diplomacy but to openly encourage other nations to attack me well thats just low.

One more thing, the reason why France, Austria and Italy have not contacted you is because they are my Total Allies and members of the Greater Spongistanian Empire and we are all going to get one of your provinces each - So put that in your pipe and smoke it ;)

I think I prefer the sunny, bubbly and happy sponge to the vengeful, paranoid and cynical one. Considering the size of Switzerland it is almost a real effort NOT to amass armies on the German border.

Guest Spongebob

I think I prefer the sunny, bubbly and happy sponge to the vengeful, paranoid and cynical one. Considering the size of Switzerland it is almost a real effort NOT to amass armies on the German border.

I am always sunny, bubbly and happy with those on my side however it is all dependent on which personality rises to the surface on which day.

Thanks

Contact who, I have been diselusioned, the Bob on high is being believed---------------------where do I go from here?

Contact who, I have been diselusioned, the Bob on high is being believed---------------------where do I go from here?

....(Hey Spongebob, can you tell me the REAL country that you are playing? If it is not Irak, i might consider an alliance proposal).....

BTW, did you know the archangel Michael is the patron saint of Germany?

Guest Spongebob

....(Hey Spongebob, can you tell me the REAL country that you are playing? If it is not Irak, i might consider an alliance proposal).....

BTW, did you now the archangel Michael is the patron saint of Germany?

Its all lies. I am the Patron Saint of Germany, St M is a mere imposter, dilussioned by his desire to be my No.1 Fan - The Sponge should always be believed, when I say I will do something I do it, unless i get killed first ;)

Its all lies. I am the Patron Saint of Germany, St M is a mere imposter, dilussioned by his desire to be my No.1 Fan - The Sponge should always be believed, when I say I will do something I do it, unless i get killed first ;)

I thought I was your #1 fan?!?!?

;)

Guest Spongebob

I thought I was your #1 fan?!?!?

;)

You are now, St M has been religated to 3rd rate blind pauper and as such is begging in the gutters of Berlin for devine intervention to restore his sight and faith.