Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! 88

Glamdring

Guest Spongebob
Sponge! It was looking like we'd have a spongie-like discussion without you! but, the megalomaniac :cheers: that you are, you found a way to drive the topic back to you. :thumbsup:

Now that you have our uninvited attention, how are things going in the land of the Gauls? :drunk:

yours truly,

The Hungarian city-state. :(

Im on the run, the Brits, Irish, Danish are all pouring over my nation, I had an 18 stack against 3 and decided to try a bold and daring attack only to have the brits delay a few days and deny me the intel I needed to pull it off. A cunning move that I applaud the Brits for even if was luck. This resulted in a blind move and getting cut off. The army died a valient death but this has left me scattered and battered. I still have gains in Spain but the Spanyard will not die. The enemy continues to try and find the vast stockpiles I stole from the lowlands before I was over run. They will never find them, I will ship them to Spain and straites of Gibralter before I let them have my ill gotten gains.

Fear not I will not capitulate until there is no point in continuing, in other words until it is no longer fun. I am still having fun playing cat and mouse with the British and Irish Armies. We are entering into a Guerilla Warfare stage now. I may lose France but I will gain Spain and transfer my flag to Madrid.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Predateur,

Stop right here. If you want to talk to a bad ass, I am the one, the only one: I am Redass. Okay just a little joke.

To be serious now. Predatour just wait I will come your way, soon very soon. And yes I am also tired about this complaining to be attacked...what do you expect in WAR GAME, to be treated like a pet?

This gam is also about to be trustworthy. I for instance do not lie about what country I am playing, I am just not revealing it. But to be honest if somebody did not figure it out by now what country I do play...well not the right ALL or TA to play with from the start. If I am trustworthy or not is not me to tell, that should others do and will do for me.

Greetings Rednas

You must run a nation on the moon Rednas I can't figure where else you could be attacking from my friend...

On other news I am surprised that Monty would break with anyone at this point, you need to gain allies not lose them in game 88.

Predator and Spartan are intense player's I do love seeing the drama play out, but remember we are all friends at the end of the day. :cheers:

I can say game 88 is only 20 turns old and is one of the craziest games I have played in. Ever.

Good luck to everyone that is left!

- GB 88

rednas

who pulled your chain? seriously your posts about who you are or aren't or where you are or aren't going makes for tired reading after twenty turns... grow some and tell us where you are playing otherwise you sound like spongebob's dummy...no offense intended to spongebob's dummy...

Predator,

I do not need to be pulled on anything. Well as I wrote before if you did not figured out by now what country I am, well who is the dummy here? Oh, don't worry I am growing up...yes so many troops I have and ships...lovely ships.

Okay I will reveal my country not in T28, let say in...T24, than I am ready...at least I hope.

Don't read my mail if you get so upset about it. I get a bit upset from this complaining and wining and so on. Choose your allies right from the start I would say, then you weren't in the mess where you are in now. Your allies get kickead a.. last couples of turns and they will be kicked again and again and in the end also....YOU.

Greetings Rednas

Predateur,

Stop right here. If you want to talk to a bad ass, I am the one, the only one: I am Redass. Okay just a little joke.

To be serious now. Predatour just wait I will come your way, soon very soon. And yes I am also tired about this complaining to be attacked...what do you expect in WAR GAME, to be treated like a pet?

This gam is also about to be trustworthy. I for instance do not lie about what country I am playing, I am just not revealing it. But to be honest if somebody did not figure it out by now what country I do play...well not the right ALL or TA to play with from the start. If I am trustworthy or not is not me to tell, that should others do and will do for me.

Greetings Rednas

You must run a nation on the moon Rednas I can't figure where else you could be attacking from my friend...

On other news I am surprised that Monty would break with anyone at this point, you need to gain allies not lose them in game 88.

Predator and Spartan are intense player's I do love seeing the drama play out, but remember we are all friends at the end of the day. :cheers:

I can say game 88 is only 20 turns old and is one of the craziest games I have played in. Ever.

- GB 88

Great Brogan,

Now I am a bit dissapointed in you...yes I realy am. I did expected from you more, such a experienced player as you are, that at least you did figure it out by now. Well the moon is not a playable nation in Victory. Yes this is a crazy game indeed, but it will become even more crazy for some of us, believe me my Britisch friend.

Thanks I am still left...but on the left??

Greetings Rednas

rednas

who pulled your chain? seriously your posts about who you are or aren't or where you are or aren't going makes for tired reading after twenty turns... grow some and tell us where you are playing otherwise you sound like spongebob's dummy...no offense intended to spongebob's dummy...

For once I have enjoyed sitting on the sidelines and been content to see you lot with handbags at 30 paces, most entertaining. :cheers: Also calling Monty a dummy is not nice, he is my Dog and I have unleashed him on you. Red I still have no idea who you are but as a guess i would say your USA, you better hurry up and land, I may not exist by the time you get here.

He Spongiebuster,

Back again from Pineaple City? For me you can get right back to the side line, this will happen in the game also I gues. Your allies are leaving you, are disolving. Who are your allies any way? These great nations like Austria, Germany, Switzerland...hmmm quite impressive record at the moment they have.

So as I wrote to Predateur before I will reveal my nation in T24, I hope I am ready by then.

USA? Well maybe, but that would be to easy, so no. Oeps shoot now I did gave a hint.

Well you do hurry up to stay in the game otherwise I cannot get you.

Greetings Rednas

Well thats the crux of the question, what is an ally. Signed in blood or written in invisible ink.

Monty,

Well I hope for you this is NOT a serious question from your side. Not in this stadium of the game. If you are not sure if a nation is an ally, than it is probably your enemy by now I would say. But maybe your problems will be solved soon.

Greetings Rednas

Predateur,

Greetings Rednas

- GB 88

Yes! Yes! You have us. The moon it is. Isn't that right spongiebaby? It must be the lack of air or something. I feel a transfer coming. From now on call me brother to Rednas, leader of the mooners. Yes spongiebaby. You have had it now. There are two of us now. You prattle on and on and never say anything. More than that, you say a lot for saying so little. I cannot tell what you mean. Well, you are about to get yours. Do you find you can fjord it? That is right spongiebaby. I can tell bad jokes. I can dance too. I thought I could sing but I don't hear anything on the moon. This is good because I cannot hear your never ending talking. You will be invaded by both of us from the moon. Try and stop that if you can. You cannot even stop a grandmother with a machine gun and a grape. You have the machine gun that is to say. Whatever.

Guest Spongebob

Errrm. Ohkay :unsure: Now I know I have lost the plot. So I am the brother of Redface in the head of myself, insulting myself because i cannot speak / type english and everything i do say can be held against me in a court of law. :wacko:

Whats the moon got to do with it unless your howlling at it you bunch of crack pot tree hugging lefties. You got me well miffed now :cheers: tell me where the RedShift is and you can take the F out of that as well.

Arrrrrghhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Whats the difference between me and my Dad and Red? the other is an Idiot, the remainder is my Dad.

Que Red the commie pigeon response. I will translate as best I can.

DAD..... get me a box of pills. :thumbsup::drunk::cheers::(

Errrm. Ohkay :unsure: Now I know I have lost the plot. So I am the brother of Redface in the head of myself, insulting myself because i cannot speak / type english and everything i do say can be held against me in a court of law. :unsure:

Whats the moon got to do with it unless your howlling at it you bunch of crack pot tree hugging lefties. You got me well miffed now :cheers: tell me where the RedShift is and you can take the F out of that as well.

Arrrrrghhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Whats the difference between me and my Dad and Red? the other is an Idiot, the remainder is my Dad.

DAD..... get me a box of pills. :drunk::cheers::wacko::thumbsup:

Here we go again, he's hit the self destruct button. :(

Errrm. Ohkay :unsure: Now I know I have lost the plot. So I am the brother of Redface in the head of myself, insulting myself because i cannot speak / type english and everything i do say can be held against me in a court of law. :unsure:

DAD..... get me a box of pills. :drunk::cheers::wacko::thumbsup:

Here we go again, he's hit the self destruct button. :(

Well Monty, you gave it the old college try. Teaming up with Sponge was indeed a noble endeavor. I was actually extremely impressed with the whole subterfuge you two pulled off early in the game. I was just shocked that Sponge decided to reveal the truth of it as early as he did. I would have waited MUCH longer before revealing all. I'm sure there was a good reason, but either way it was a pretty cool attempt. Unfortunately, it does seem as though Sponge is having a bit of a meltdown. Of course, the fact is you two are facing off against multiple enemies so I'm sure that can't help. Either way, good luck.

Guest Spongebob
Errrm. Ohkay :unsure: Now I know I have lost the plot. So I am the brother of Redface in the head of myself, insulting myself because i cannot speak / type english and everything i do say can be held against me in a court of law. :wacko:

DAD..... get me a box of pills. :wacko::unsure::unsure::cheers:

Here we go again, he's hit the self destruct button. :drunk:

Well Monty, you gave it the old college try. Teaming up with Sponge was indeed a noble endeavor. I was actually extremely impressed with the whole subterfuge you two pulled off early in the game. I was just shocked that Sponge decided to reveal the truth of it as early as he did. I would have waited MUCH longer before revealing all. I'm sure there was a good reason, but either way it was a pretty cool attempt. Unfortunately, it does seem as though Sponge is having a bit of a meltdown. Of course, the fact is you two are facing off against multiple enemies so I'm sure that can't help. Either way, good luck.

What do you mean :( Im no charity case, if it was not for me Switzerland would be... well Switzerland and not part of Spain, Italy and France so credit where credit is due and its due to me.

I feel the need to DW on a few infidels, on the ones who do not follow the way of the Sponge. Kneel before Sponge Minions :thumbsup:

Whats the moon got to do with it unless your howlling at it you bunch of crack pot tree hugging lefties. You got me well miffed now :rolleyes: tell me where the RedShift is and you can take the F out of that as well.

DAD..... get me a box of pills. :taz::taz::taz::thumbsup:

Spongiebaby. I give you some clues since you are lost without some help. Hold Rednas up to the mirror. The green tea is really shampoo. The moon is most like what country full of Norwegians. howl. I speak planely now.