Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! 88

Glamdring

:rolleyes:

More of our brothern have been conviinced to join the cause, the people of Iraq have joined our cause along with those in Syria and Trans-Jordan in the great campaign to convert the infidenals. Persians raise up and overthrow your masters and join the march to Europe!!!!!!!

Don of Arabia

Huuuuhhhh?? A kind of Life of Brian...follow that shoe...you will need plenty of them.

Greetings Rednas...already in Europe btw.

Looking forward to battling you again------Greece 81. We'll be there before you know.

Don

Hi Don or is it Nod?

Don, Don...hmmm VIC81, well that is correct I played Greece...not so long because I was visited by a lot of people once upon a time, not quite tourists and they did destroy my China. Hmmm...Don, did you play Rumania? I am not sure.

But if you want to tingle me in this game than hurry up, otherwise I will invade you...ehmmm big talk here but as you know I cannot write I am afraid of you. My friends will not let me.

This is quit a nice game, till now, but this will change for some countries soon...I hope, no I am certain I am not one of them...hmmm.

Well greetings from Rednas

Well it is difficult to know if we shall be friends or foes again since I know not where you write from. Rumor has it Norway, in which case it is unlikely we shall war again. :rolleyes: Friends

Don

Hi Don,

Well what country I play will be revealed in exactly 3 turns. Rumors is good, meaning players do talk about me...is good for my self esteem But did you play Rumania

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ph34r:

More of our brothern have been conviinced to join the cause, the people of Iraq have joined our cause along with those in Syria and Trans-Jordan in the great campaign to convert the infidenals. Persians raise up and overthrow your masters and join the march to Europe!!!!!!!

:cheers:

Don of Arabia

Huuuuhhhh?? A kind of Life of Brian...follow that shoe...you will need plenty of them.

Looking forward to battling you again------Greece 81. We'll be there before you know.

Don

Hi Don or is it Nod?

Don, Don...hmmm VIC81, well that is correct I played Greece...not so long because I was visited by a lot of people once upon a time, not quite tourists and they did destroy my China. Hmmm...Don, did you play Rumania? I am not sure.

But if you want to tingle me in this game than hurry up, otherwise I will invade you...ehmmm big talk here but as you know I cannot write I am afraid of you. My friends will not let me.

This is quit a nice game, till now, but this will change for some countries soon...I hope, no I am certain I am not one of them...hmmm.

Well it is difficult to know if we shall be friends or foes again since I know not where you write from. Rumor has it Norway, in which case it is unlikely we shall war again. :rolleyes: Friends

Don

Hi Don,

Well what country I play will be revealed in exactly 3 turns. Rumors is good, meaning players do talk about me...is good for my self esteem But did you play Rumania

My son played Rumania-------ended with the second highest ground kills all time. I played Tuinsia and defended against three countries to the end. I did take and hold the Greek island from you. As I recall you and my son had quite a little battle of words. He held out to the end as well against 5 countries. Very bloody

What country did you say you are playing? :python:

Don

:ph34r:

:cheers:

Don of Arabia

Don

Hi Don or is it Nod?

Don

Hi Don,

My son played Rumania-------ended with the second highest ground kills all time. I played Tuinsia and defended against three countries to the end. I did take and hold the Greek island from you. As I recall you and my son had quite a little battle of words. He held out to the end as well against 5 countries. Very bloody

What country did you say you are playing? :python:

Don

Hi Don,

Thanks for the reply. Your son? Well are you also one of the oldies too? Battle of words...well I cannot recall that but I have with a lot of people a battle with words...but only at this forum.

Well I only said I will reveal this in a few turns pall...so be patience.

Greetings Rednas.

• 2 weeks later...
Rednas,

I sure hope you aren't in the med, I have enough problems as it is now. So... When does this big surprise happen?

Guiness,

Do yoe express your hopes for you or for me? What big surprise do you refer to, if I am in the Med or not or what SECRET country I do play? Well the which I reveal in T24 as I wrote before.

Greetings Rednas.

Rednas,

I sure hope you aren't in the med, I have enough problems as it is now. So... When does this big surprise happen?

Guiness,

Do yoe express your hopes for you or for me? What big surprise do you refer to, if I am in the Med or not or what SECRET country I do play? Well the which I reveal in T24 as I wrote before.

Greetings Rednas.

I for one believe REDNAS will rise with the sun in the land of the midnight sun.

Guest Spongebob
Rednas,

Guiness,

Greetings Rednas.

I for one believe REDNAS will rise with the sun in the land of the midnight sun.

RedFarse will rise from his crypt the lifeless bloodsucker. He is nothing but a pointless sideshow to the real events happening in this world.

Rednas,

Guiness,

Greetings Rednas.

RedFarse will rise from his crypt the lifeless bloodsucker. He is nothing but a pointless sideshow to the real events happening in this world.

He Spongiebuffoon,

Well, well for someone who did reach for the first time T20 in a Victory game you have a big mouth. Watch your ears (if you have any) otherwise you will swallow them. Maybe I am a sideshow, but a sideshow even you are reacting to...to me Spongiebadger you are to me nothing more than a cheap, time overdue, overrated, tasteless sidedish. And where are those "real events" happening anyway...in France?? Did you kill Spain "already" (ehmmm) or trying to make a deal with him. Take your time, I will come to your direction, don't you worry. Well as soon as I invaded you in the south of France you will be known as the Spongiebeggar.

Greetings from RedFarse, Renose, Redneck, RedArse, Red, well whatever you want to name me, even Rednas

OMG did you employ a translator? I nearly understood that lot :angry2:

Sponge,

Yes this time I did concentrate on my English and thanks for the compliment. Well I do not expect that you will and can understand this much information??!!

The game will be more interesting I guess from T25 onwards...let us wait and see...and maybe will meet very soon...

Greetings Rednas

The time will come soon Monty that we will test your air cover with some real competition, consider yourself warned.

- GB 88

Oh I consider myself Warned :)

So how did your antiquated Messerschmidt's do against the latest Spitfire technology? The VC's are smoking hot baby! :thumbsup:

- GB 88

The time will come soon Monty that we will test your air cover with some real competition, consider yourself warned.

- GB 88

So how did your antiquated Messerschmidt's do against the latest Spitfire technology? The VC's are smoking hot baby! :thumbsup:

- GB 88

Adequate, your going to have to build a few more bombers to do any damage worth its salt

- GB 88

- GB 88

Adequate, your going to have to build a few more bombers to do any damage worth its salt

No doubt about that! How about you trade me some Ju-88s for some Spitfires?

-GB 88

- GB 88

- GB 88

No doubt about that! How about you trade me some Ju-88s for some Spitfires?

-GB 88

How about you stop trying to outflank me and head home :thumbsup: and take Denmark with you