Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! 88

Glamdring

rednas=sander

how bout I bust your bubble for you. your real name is sander and you are playing finland or norway-cant remember which rna came back as sander but it was one of them. now you dont have to wait till turn whatever number you were on this week..

spartan

dont understand the deal with germany if one turn later you guys were gonna break it..dont understand the lie at this point in the game...over diplomacy?

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rednas=sander

how bout I bust your bubble for you. your real name is sander and you are playing finland or norway-cant remember which rna came back as sander but it was one of them. now you dont have to wait till turn whatever number you were on this week..

spartan

dont understand the deal with germany if one turn later you guys were gonna break it..dont understand the lie at this point in the game...over diplomacy?

Lie? Hardly. There you go with the name calling again. Austria persisted in using Gorlitz as a haven for his force there so Baltic saw the need and opportunity to address that issue. This was a clear caveat to the agreement I discussed with Germany and that he had agreed to. Last time we looked, Austria's force was still there. This is by no means an attack on Germany, much less a prelude to a more extensive attack on him. Germany is free to have it back anytime he wishes now that Austria is no longer there.

rednas=sander

spartan

Lie? Hardly. There you go with the name calling again. Austria persisted in using Gorlitz as a haven for his force there so Baltic saw the need and opportunity to address that issue. This was a clear caveat to the agreement I discussed with Germany and that he had agreed to. Last time we looked, Austria's force was still there. This is by no means an attack on Germany, much less a prelude to a more extensive attack on him. Germany is free to have it back anytime he wishes now that Austria is no longer there.

Testy testy

On other news I am surprised that Monty would break with anyone at this point, you need to gain allies not lose them in game 88.

Predator and Spartan are intense player's I do love seeing the drama play out, but remember we are all friends at the end of the day. :santa:

I can say game 88 is only 20 turns old and is one of the craziest games I have played in. Ever.

Good luck to everyone that is left!

- GB 88

I concur, this is an odd game...

Guest Spongebob

I wish to announce that the Sponge has survived to turn 20 in this game.... Long Live the Sponge :santa:

Party would have been held in Paris but I have had to transfer my flag to Madrid so party will be held there instead. Please bring you own bottle. :thumbsup:

rednas=sander

spartan

Ooops. My clues were too good it seems. Sorry left brain. Right brain has given you up. Back to Sponges brain now that my espionage is done.

I wish to announce that the Sponge has survived to turn 20 in this game.... Long Live the Sponge :thumbsup:

Party would have been held in Paris but I have had to transfer my flag to Madrid so party will be held there instead. Please bring you own bottle. :cheers:

Naples is still a mess after the Greeks owned it for what seemed the better part of Fall and Winter; that said, you are welcome to hold your celebration there if you would like a beach side party. :thumbsup:

:cheers:

On behalf of the greek garrison that stood defiantly to the last man in Naples I would like to say the Greeks left Naples in as good or better condition then we found it. The decedants of these Heroes will no daught arrise in about 9 Months

and will grow to avenge there fathers.

Greek prophet

I wish to announce that the Sponge has survived to turn 20 in this game.... Long Live the Sponge :thumbsup:

Party would have been held in Paris but I have had to transfer my flag to Madrid so party will be held there instead. Please bring you own bottle. :cheers:

Naples is still a mess after the Greeks owned it for what seemed the better part of Fall and Winter; that said, you are welcome to hold your celebration there if you would like a beach side party. :thumbsup:

On behalf of the greek garrison that stood defiantly to the last man in Naples I would like to say the Greeks left Naples in as good or better condition then we found it. The decedants of these Heroes will no daught arrise in about 9 Months

and will grow to avenge there fathers.

Greek prophet

Naples is still a mess after the Greeks owned it for what seemed the better part of Fall and Winter; that said, you are welcome to hold your celebration there if you would like a beach side party. :cheers:

Those Greeks and Italians are still at it...

And Spain fighting off 4 enemies at the same time at home is certainly entertaining as well. Haven't heard from Monty in a while, he as been busy building SS units at home. Oh well, all the less he can send down South... :thumbsup: The time will come soon Monty that we will test your air cover with some real competition, consider yourself warned.

- GB 88

:(

More of our brothern have been conviinced to join the cause, the people of Iraq have joined our cause along with those in Syria and Trans-Jordan in the great campaign to convert the infidenals. Persians raise up and overthrow your masters and join the march to Europe!!!!!!!

:blink:

Don of Arabia

More of our brothern have been conviinced to join the cause, the people of Iraq have joined our cause along with those in Syria and Trans-Jordan in the great campaign to convert the infidenals. Persians raise up and overthrow your masters and join the march to Europe!!!!!!!

Don of Arabia

Huuuuhhhh?? A kind of Life of Brian...follow that shoe...you will need plenty of them.

Greetings Rednas...already in Europe btw.

Don of Arabia

Huuuuhhhh?? A kind of Life of Brian...follow that shoe...you will need plenty of them.

:thumbsup:

Looking forward to battling you again------Greece 81. We'll be there before you know.

Don

Don of Arabia

:thumbsup:

Looking forward to battling you again------Greece 81. We'll be there before you know.

Don

Hi Don or is it Nod?

Don, Don...hmmm VIC81, well that is correct I played Greece...not so long because I was visited by a lot of people once upon a time, not quite tourists and they did destroy my China. Hmmm...Don, did you play Rumania? I am not sure.

But if you want to tingle me in this game than hurry up, otherwise I will invade you...ehmmm big talk here but as you know I cannot write I am afraid of you. My friends will not let me.

This is quit a nice game, till now, but this will change for some countries soon...I hope, no I am certain I am not one of them...hmmm.

Well greetings from Rednas

:python:

:ph34r:

Don of Arabia

Don

Hi Don or is it Nod?

Don, Don...hmmm VIC81, well that is correct I played Greece...not so long because I was visited by a lot of people once upon a time, not quite tourists and they did destroy my China. Hmmm...Don, did you play Rumania? I am not sure.

But if you want to tingle me in this game than hurry up, otherwise I will invade you...ehmmm big talk here but as you know I cannot write I am afraid of you. My friends will not let me.

This is quit a nice game, till now, but this will change for some countries soon...I hope, no I am certain I am not one of them...hmmm.

Well greetings from Rednas

Well it is difficult to know if we shall be friends or foes again since I know not where you write from. Rumor has it Norway, in which case it is unlikely we shall war again. :rolleyes: Friends

Don