Rolling Thunder Forums

The latest: Ireland DW GB... Apparently they were incensed about being called pig farmers, but the worst was my Guinness comment.

By the way, What is the difference between an Irish Wedding and an Irish Funeral?...

One less drunk!

For that matter, how do you bury a Texan? You give him an enema, and put him in a shoebox.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

Just so you all know, Ireland and GB was the last DW of T3, on roles T4 and I managed not to DW on Iceland, it took a lot, the restraints, the drugs, the padded cell but I prevented war with Iceland. Shame I can say the same for other nations :)

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-96t04.png

Iraq has declared war on Syria
Tunisia has declared war on Libya
Morocco has declared war on Spain
Italy has declared war on Lowlands
Persia has declared war on Turkey
Ireland has declared war on Great Britain
Saudi Arabia has declared war on UAE
Morocco has declared war on Algeria
Yugoslavia has declared war on Bulgaria
Southern Russia has declared war on Turkey
Austria has declared war on Yugoslavia
Portugal has declared war on Spain
Iraq has conquered xKhatuniye from Syria
Germany has declared war on Denmark
Transjordan DW Syria
Compliments to SPongebob for showing tremendous restraint and not DW on Iceland

for those looking to attack germany, most of his army is now sitting in denmark.........in the province of vejle

Attacker's Divisions
1st Army (12 divisions)
Division Name Experience % Effective Division Name Experience % Effective
1st Motor Inf, MOTOR 39 Green 100% / 100% 2nd Motor Inf, MOTOR 39 Green 100% / 100%
3rd Motor Inf, MOTOR 39 Green 100% / 100% 4th Motor Inf, MOTOR 39 Green 100% / 100%
5th Motor Inf, MOTOR 39 Green 100% / 100% 6th Motor Inf, MOTOR 39 Green 100% / 100%
7th Motor Inf, MOTOR 39 Green 100% / 100% 8th Motor Inf, MOTOR 39 Green 100% / 100%
9th Motor Inf, MOTOR 39 Green 100% / 100% 10th Motor Inf, MOTOR 39 Green 100% / 100%
11th Motor Inf, MOTOR 39 Green 100% / 100% 12th Motor Inf, MOTOR 39 Green 100% / 100%
which means I am playing Denmark.......

Guest Spongebob

OMG Camel what you doing to my Beloved Spongistan, you better take care of it or I will have to DW on you and do your job for you.

The question is now this - How many nations had an attempted BPA fail, that would be interesting, it would show were the wars are heading, I have managed to avoid any nation attempt to DW on me. How amazing is that :)

Tricky Sponge! So now we're faced with more possibilities: 1. Camel is Denmark and stayed quiet till attacked, to let people think you were playing Denmark. 2. You got Camel to say he's now playing Denmark (but isn't). Either way, Camel appears to be your biatch ;)

If I had to guess, Switzerland is the new and hopefully improved Spongistan! After all, you really didn't get to live long enough in game 93 with Switzerland to get the feel of it. Good luck this time! (if it is you)

Guest Spongebob

really, so many nations do not declare, i let the world know that germany is empty. and i am sponges biatch......

we will see who is who.....

germany's mistake is thinking i am sponge.....

DezertCamel :robot:

Hey Mr Camel, welcome to my world, I often have conflicting personalities try and get dominance, I sometimes think I am Sponge also but I did try from the start to try and get everyone to attack Germany and no one paid any attention to me. Even I forgot to attack anyone.

I will be amazed if you survive when Germany has 12 Motors in Vejle, I know the battle plan well and I am taking odds on your defeat, Sorry but I will come along later a liberate my beloved Spongistan from the German Jack Boot

really, so many nations do not declare, i let the world know that germany is empty. and i am sponges biatch......

The reason for appearing in cahoots with Bob is not that you haven't declared till now; but apparently allowed the deception go on since this game started. If you are Denmark and let Bob allude that he was playing Denmark... Why would anyone allow that deception continue? Please spare us the claim that you never looked on the forum till 2 days ago, and didn't bother to read back even one page ;)

Apologies if you take exception to the made-up word "biatch". A rose by any other name is still a rose.

Hey Mr Camel, welcome to my world, I often have conflicting personalities try and get dominance, I sometimes think I am Sponge also but I did try from the start to try and get everyone to attack Germany and no one paid any attention to me. Even I forgot to attack anyone.

I will be amazed if you survive when Germany has 12 Motors in Vejle, I know the battle plan well and I am taking odds on your defeat, Sorry but I will come along later a liberate my beloved Spongistan from the German Jack Boot

Fortuntely for Dezert, he will likely not follow your defense plan. For one, he probably has not built Cav units as horses don't hold up well against tanks. Two, he probably anticipated an invasion and has a plan for defending his country.

A funny thing, if you keep getting invaded in Denmark, and keep getting overrun, one would think you would come up with another defensive plan.

Guest Spongebob

Out of bitter experience Vejle is the lynch pin of Denmark, take that and you cripple a big chunk of the economy. If xAlborg remain the AIC1 then there may be a chance to take it back but it all depends on if Demarks orders were based on defence and not attack and also if Denmark runs before Germany. If not the economics of it means Germany will prevail. The only chance Denmark has is if Germany suffers from another front and abandons Denmark.

I would love to run 1 on 1 test scenarios on the code of Germany Vs Denmark but that's never going to happen, DC is a good player and if anyone can pull it off then he can and once the fog has settled I would like to see both Denmark and Germanys early turns.

In this game with no TAs Denmark has only one option for expansion so my guess is DC was geared for attack with AIC1 changed to xVejle and Germany got the jump on him. If so then Denmark is dead.

There are similar pre-destined battles in this game, Portugal Vs Spain is another. GB Vs Ireland less so.

Just my take on it,

Anyone want to declare there failed BPA? would help with the Map!

The reason for appearing in cahoots with Bob is not that you haven't declared till now; but apparently allowed the deception go on since this game started. If you are Denmark and let Bob allude that he was playing Denmark... Why would anyone allow that deception continue? Please spare us the claim that you never looked on the forum till 2 days ago, and didn't bother to read back even one page ;)

Apologies if you take exception to the made-up word "biatch". A rose by any other name is still a rose.

So on page 4 of this forum, which you claim to have read, posted by me...........

Posted 19 December 2013 - 05:38 AM

So attack Denmark, which sponge is not even playing......

---------

PS sponge is never really ever truthful about what countries or games he plays, so if you believe anything he says. You are a bigger FOOL then you are given credit for.......