Rolling Thunder Forums

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No respect for the German player eh Sponge? I was hoping you were playing Denmark but the scuttlebutt is your playing Switzerland. DZ, the way I see it is I have no choice but to go all out against Denmark. Too many neighbors and no TAs. I figure one of us will go quickly and the other can move on. I get the feeling Portugal and UAE feel the same. BTW, thanks for posting my army and alliance info. ?

Germany 96

Brogan,

No one has TA's in this game just those nations that your are more or less likely to attack. Actually I was surprised to see the Intel posting by DZ so quickly. He offered me an alliance but I guess he didn't know I had my slots taken. Only he knows if he runs on the same day as you. If so those double turn moves can be deadly. Not sure your right about the go quickly part either as I don't think the German Marines are ready yet. In Sweden we value our neutrality so don't be cluttering the shipping lanes with a bunch of mines. Have fun, RIck

Guest Spongebob

Oh I have respect for you Brogan, if I remember we crossed swords once before and I lost. I actually think you will win in Spongistan, a failed BPA is a sign of impending doom, I wonder if you have enough on other fronts to stop 12 divisions running amock an open country such as Germany.

The different tactics used in this game are of interest due to the change in dynamic.

Denmark is welcome to keep the islands, I don't have the time or resources to take them. Maybe one of my neighbors to the North would like them? I just want to survive long enough to see the Sponge get taken out again ?. From what I hear Switzerland has a few nations looking to pick it apart.

Germany 96

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-96t05.png

Iraq DW Syria
Tunisia DW
Morocco DW
Italy DW Lowlands
Persia DW Turkey
Ireland DW Great Britain
Saudi Arabia DW UAE
Morocco DW Algeria
Yugoslavia DW Bulgaria
Southern Russia DW Turkey
Austria DW Yugoslavia
Portugal DW Spain
Iraq DW Syria
Germany DW Denmark
Transjordan DW Syria
Northern Russia DW Finland
Turkey DW Trans-Jordan

Iceland probably ran early this turn

Countries in white never declared on the forum and are not involved in a war (Yet)

THis mapis probably free of propaganda, but you never know.....