Rolling Thunder Forums

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think at least 2 people have misinterpreted the map. The Green's are the countries that have had the most survivals while the Reds that had the least survivals. So Iceland and Tunisia would be countries more likely to complete the game. Iceland has probably had drops from running out of fuel or boredom but it has also had more than twice the completed games with a player still playing when compared to France. Have fun, Rick

Guest Spongebob

HA!! By this, I'll be the first to go!

You've been gone for a while Mr Drake :woohoo:

Speak for yourself, Paul.

Awww come on, its Christmas, no sense of humour :( Bahh Humbug

<_< Storm clouds are gathering over the European continent. But will these be real wars or just friendly ones? <_< Storm clouds are gathering here in Michigan again. Over 9 inches of snow on New Years day and 7 more projected tomorrow followed by the coldest weather in over 20 years. Please send global warming this way. :)

Either that or I'm off to Florida for awhile.

Don

And over here it is far to warm for the time of year. I want blue skies, nights with 20 degrees below zero (Celsius) and all canals to freeze over!

No new map. As noone has declared and there are no wars, there is no change from the last war. Yet. But turn 3 is coming, so the interesting phase of the Great Experiment will start real soon now.

Must be a shift in the polar high pressure. Hopefully we'll send it your way soon. Last year our coldest winter temperature was -1 degree F, Monday night the forecast is for -15 F (-27 C)for a low and a high of zero (-18 C). PS we are snowed in with another 10 inches (25.4cm) predicted today.

Must change the oil in the equipment or start fires under the tanks. :)

<_< Storm clouds are gathering over the European continent. But will these be real wars or just friendly ones? <_< Storm clouds are gathering here in Michigan again. Over 9 inches of snow on New Years day and 7 more projected tomorrow followed by the coldest weather in over 20 years. Please send global warming this way. :)

Either that or I'm off to Florida for awhile.

Don

Sooooo...you play Medieval 2: Total War too, eh?

Actually, Don, M2TW is a very good strategy game.

Agree. I have all the TW games. Right now I'm on the Julius Cesar in Gaul add on to TW Rome 2.

Sponge, if at some point I send you an ALL request, would you supply me with crabby patties?