Rolling Thunder Forums

Guest Spongebob

Actually, Don, M2TW is a very good strategy game.

Agree. I have all the TW games. Right now I'm on the Julius Cesar in Gaul add on to TW Rome 2.

Sponge, if

At

Some point I send you an ALL request, would you supply me with crabby patties?

Of course I will rain them down upon your head with vigorous perpose

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here I am worried that I haven't heard from my neighbors and Italy declares war on me. I can't wait to see what Italy plans to do to the Lowlands now that we're at war.

err isn't this the first time you've declared as LOLA96 on this forum? I suppose I could have RNA'd but didn't get around to it yet... Hello neighbor. Got any Belgium ale for me? I wouldn't want to have to come over there and take it :rolleyes:

Guest Spongebob

I would have thought Thors would be more interested in Guinness than Belgium beer, not that it is any concern of mine, im not that interested really, honest, just curious, dum de dum de dum, la di da, anyway nothing to see here, move alone.

Here I am worried that I haven't heard from my neighbors and Italy declares war on me. I can't wait to see what Italy plans to do to the Lowlands now that we're at war. Maybe he plans to sail around Gibralter and attack me by sea. :)

[Damn editing program deleted my original post]

err isn't this the first time you've declared as LOLA96 on this forum? I suppose I could have RNA'd but didn't get around to it yet... Hello neighbor. Got any Belgium ale for me? I wouldn't want to have to come over there and take it :rolleyes:

Here I am worried that I haven't heard from my neighbors and Italy declares war on me. I can't wait to see what Italy plans to do to the Lowlands now that we're at war.

Personally I refer the Belgian lagers, but no, you can't have any. Go get some Guinness. :)

I would have thought Thors would be more interested in Guinness than Belgium beer, not that it is any concern of mine, im not that interested really, honest, just curious, dum de dum de dum, la di da, anyway nothing to see here, move alone.

Actually I can't stand Guinness. It's nothing but tar mixed with carbonated sewage water. Perhaps I will have their breweries burnt to the ground...

If it weren't for Jameson's, I'd have nothing to do with that pig farm ;)

Guest Spongebob

So any more wars declared, anyone want to brag that there BPA failed, is Germany still alive? Am I? all these questions need answering - DAGGER????!!!! your the fountain of all knowledge whats going on in this world, don't make be come up to Iceland and teach you a lesson you wont forget.

The latest: Ireland DW GB... Apparently they were incensed about being called pig farmers, but the worst was my Guinness comment.

By the way, What is the difference between an Irish Wedding and an Irish Funeral?...

One less drunk!