Rolling Thunder Forums

Saint Michael

23 hours ago, The Fremen said:

Ooo ooo oooo looks like you got me finally!! What took you so long?? I think we will refer to you as SubstandardSultan. Supreme just doesn’t seem to fit. 😂 bahahahhaha

The fact a "substandard" player owns half of 2 countries by barely breaking a sweat says a lot about your game skills as well lol

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, SupremeSultan said:

The fact a "substandard" player owns half of 2 countries by barely breaking a sweat says a lot about your game skills as well lol

I was pointing out the fact that it took the better part of a year to defeat an under strength American tech army with German armor and Mech divisions. Not complaining mind you sometimes you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you. It’s happened to all us but seriously you should have taken that city long ago. Even with legendary fortifications it should have fallen last summer. 
I know for certain that had the roles been reversed it would not have taken so much ARM destroyed to take the city. 😉

On 1/3/2022 at 8:45 PM, The Fremen said:

I was pointing out the fact that it took the better part of a year to defeat an under strength American tech army with German armor and Mech divisions. Not complaining mind you sometimes you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you. It’s happened to all us but seriously you should have taken that city long ago. Even with legendary fortifications it should have fallen last summer. 
I know for certain that had the roles been reversed it would not have taken so much ARM destroyed to take the city. 😉

Yawnnnn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Marklen X said:

When you figure in the fact that Green is really red, and Purple is hand in glove with Green, it begins to look like a 1 sided game. 

That's the 'Everyone hates me' tone you have been singing for the last 10 turns or so. 
It simply is not true. Greece and the UAE probably do not agree. 
And the actions of Tunisia against you are caused by your wish to block me.