Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hm. We should probably play with our spreadsheets today and actually send in some orders, huh? We hate when Wednesday sneaks up on us.

Unless you wish to forfeit your place in the rant line; yes, you should! :blink:

Perhaps Wednesday has developed that elusive cloaking device? I noticed they show up completely un-announced & with disturbing frequency; almost on a weekly basis! :blink:

Don't forget to re-set your clocks this week-end! :python:

Orderly! More Time-Compession Enhancer, here!!! :cheers::unsure:

It is Halloween for those of use on this side of the pond. So I hope the treat is a Friday night turn, no tricks turning into a Sunday morning turn. What do you all say out there? Trick or Treat this turn cycle?

I prefer my father's explanation of adult Halloween when he was a telephone installer for an affluent suburb (many years ago when there were only land lines and touch tone phones were in the future). The workers never got home sober, because it was 'Drinks or Tricks' on Halloween.

:P

Octus :pirate2:

It is Halloween for those of use on this side of the pond. So I hope the treat is a Friday night turn, no tricks turning into a Sunday morning turn. What do you all say out there? Trick or Treat this turn cycle?

I prefer my father's explanation of adult Halloween when he was a telephone installer for an affluent suburb (many years ago when there were only land lines and touch tone phones were in the future). The workers never got home sober, because it was 'Drinks or Tricks' on Halloween.

:P

Octus :ranting:

KUDO'S! With an evening full of whining kids and over-eager teenagers looking for candy to look forward to; thanks for reminding me that All Hallow's is for scaring children and adults building memories. :pirate2: