Rolling Thunder Forums

Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

I got mine but I'm missing the Fleet Report section. Anyone else have that problem?

Mahdi

I seem to be missing fleet report and research is wonky in my pdf what is going on?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry , not this week....a good dose of bronchitis and just being happy to get a set of minimal turns for this round is my lot this round . No energy for much of anything for this round.....not even moving all my scouts this round . Maybe next time :D

Sorry , not this week....a good dose of bronchitis and just being happy to get a set of minimal turns for this round is my lot this round . No energy for much of anything for this round.....not even moving all my scouts this round . Maybe next time :D

Get well Soon! :D

Here's my remedy for those things: Theraflu, nice & hot, then add about 3 fingers of bourbon, drink, sleep, repeat as necessary. Repeat often enough and you don't care if it works or not! :D

Get well Soon! :D

Here's my remedy for those things: Theraflu, nice & hot, then add about 3 fingers of bourbon, drink, sleep, repeat as necessary. Repeat often enough and you don't care if it works or not! :D

I use Nyquil and vitamin "V" (Vodka)

Doc perscribed a " tri-pack "......seems to be pretty powerful , I can talk again , and that hideous tasting cough medicine also seems to pack a powerful punch.....hard decision to make...do I want to keep on coughing , or take the really bad tasting medicine and not cough , just gag? The ones who developed that cough syrup ( promethazine-codeine syrup ) are some really demented individuals.......

Doc perscribed a " tri-pack "......seems to be pretty powerful , I can talk again , and that hideous tasting cough medicine also seems to pack a powerful punch.....hard decision to make...do I want to keep on coughing , or take the really bad tasting medicine and not cough , just gag? The ones who developed that cough syrup ( promethazine-codeine syrup ) are some really demented individuals.......

Hm-m-m-m, Codeine,eh? :D My recipe, Mahdi's vitamin 'V', a little of Krellnett's Mead so Breoghan's taste buds won't be offended..... :D This is research that .... :D

Orderly! Send for the Master Medical Distiller! What? We don't have one? :rolleyes: Put some SRP on it, STAT!

:D:D

Tri-pak sounds like 3 500mg tablets of azithromycin. One a day for 3 days. The stuff sticks in the tissue not the blood so the tisse levels at 10 to 11 days are similar to one of the drugs you take 3-4 times daily for 10 days. It isn't so much that the drug is super powerful, it just gets in there and fights the infection for so long. It won its nitch as being so compliance friendly. Sounds like you got well taken care of! Phenergan with codeine ia a standard in its field as well. Especially, if you get a good snort of it and bedtime. You can fall asleep before you cough your head off.

Hehe , the cough syrup tastes so bad that I am reluctant to take a full dose , even though it does knock you into oblivion shortly after intake . I am impressed by the tri-pack , and what you describe is correct , exactly as my Doc explained to me , and it was in fact 3 tablets , 500 mg each of azithromycin . The results are impressive , and I feel much better.....

We can't take azithromycin or arithromycin. The way it interacts with our digestive systems, we're better off with the infection. :D Sadly, we can't use any form of bread-mold, either.

Antibiotics just suck.

If you haven't received your shipment of DMH-spiked mead yet, we suggest mixing some raw honey and lemon juice into bourbon and microwaving it for about 10 seconds. Very effective cough-suppressant, and helps sleep.

We can't take azithromycin or arithromycin. The way it interacts with our digestive systems, we're better off with the infection. :D Sadly, we can't use any form of bread-mold, either.

Antibiotics just suck.

If you haven't received your shipment of DMH-spiked mead yet, we suggest mixing some raw honey and lemon juice into bourbon and microwaving it for about 10 seconds. Very effective cough-suppressant, and helps sleep.

Yeah, just what we need is a drowsy rfouasnon! :D

Antibiotics just suck.

:D

Excellent, except this is from chapter 2 of the home remedy book for sickly empire leaders.

The unabridged version calls for:

One brass button from dress uniform

One ounce honey

One teaspoonful of lemon juice

One ounce of Bourbon

One half cup boiling water

Place the button in a teacup

Cover button with honey, lemon juice, and bourbon.

Stir well with a fork, and pour the boiling water into the teacup.

Use the fork to scoop the button out of the elixir. Drink the mixture

down and replace the button in the cup.

May repeat until you stop coughing or run out of buttons and/or teacups.

But never,never microwave good Boubon. :D:D