Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Turns just arrived according to Gmail it took them over 60 minutes to reach me? Slow internet today or stacking queue at Petes ISP? Anyways, happy times as turns arrive!

Cheers

/Locklyn

• 2 weeks later...

Waiting for Chairman Lar to open up this cycle's inquisitions over the awaiting of the turn results <_<

I didn't want to put un-do pressure on Breoghan until I found out whether or not he found the thumb-file.:woohoo:

He did -it's open- start your queries!!! :woohoo:

:woohoo:

Wonder if we will get results on a Thursday or if we will have to agonize until Friday.....

Sakarissa :blink:

The Circle

I've been working on programming to clean up some issues that have been haunting the game for a while (I believe I've found the amphibious oddity in ground combats!), and there were some turns that arrived later on Wednesday. I'm still shooting for a Friday afternoon results post but if I can't make that it won't happen until Saturday morning. I'll do everything I can to hit Friday afternoon, though :ranting: Much depends on battles and so forth as they happen--no way to control that. :D

I was one of the players picked to discuss different aspects of Project Overlord before they put it on the back burner. As far as I can remember, it was to be setup on a planet (or an infinite plane). There would have been different levels to the world like an underground level, an above ground level, a below sea level, a sea level. I'm not sure what other levels may have been planned. It would have had a fantasy flavor to it. A tech tree very similiar to Supernova. You could make golems, summon different kinds of demons, upgrade your lumber mills and so on. Mass armies and kill your neighbors. One thread was talking about salvaging battlefields for items. That discussion also wended towards naval battles and salvaging the wrecks. I think it's a great beginning. However, I think that the time that they would spend developing it would be better served finishing Supernova. I'm also just a rank amateur on the business end and have no idea on what they are thinking nor do I understand what all the demands are on their time. I think the discussion board could be opened up to all their customers for general commentary so they can at least get parameters set for Project Overlord.

Sakarissa :ranting:

The Circle